With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    NICE! Glad to see that's all it was! Based on what you just said, the proper connection for Zubamon would be JP3+JP4, without JP2 connected and JP1 should be irrelevant. Connecting JP2, JP3 and JP4 would be version 42, which is not a valid version.

So take note everyone, you CAN get DORUmon, but if you soldered your Wave 2 device, make sure the version number (A+B+Reset to check, immediately reset after checking without pressing any other buttons to prevent data loss) is a number followed by a letter. If it says Version 40, 41 or 42, it sounds like it won't work.
    Last edited by humulos; 07-11-2019 at 04:46 AM.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2

Add Coquito12 on Facebook
    I have a question, meiko, luna, corona and dracos are aviables in this versions?

Ain't got no mojo...
    The only exclusives are Agumon and Gabumon. Coredramon eggs are on both, but the other eggs you mentioned were only on the Japanese wave 2 pets. According to the past two pages, we might get our own wave 2!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealx206 View Post
    The method I used was sending a copy from the Zubamon device to the blue one, as previously mention it doesn't seem to allow the English devices to send copy stock to the Japanese vpet.
    Just a quick update ony earlier post, I've just sent Copy stock from the blue English device to the Gold Japanese device and it worked fine and unlocked the Dorumon Egg on the blue device, I dont know why I got the retry error previously but I only tried it twice so it could have just been a bad connection.

EDIT: I've just seen that the Meicoomon egg has been unlocked on my Gold device after the second reset with my blue device, the only other devices I've connected to it have been Pendulums so I'm confused as to how that happened.
    Last edited by Unrealx206; 07-10-2019 at 08:39 PM. Reason: New information

So if I one day run into somebody who has a Gold Japanese Version I can connect my English ones and inherit an egg? Which versions mix and match with what?
    Hello.

Yeah, that is totally possible; doesn't necessarily have to be the Japanese Gold one, either!

The Japanese Gray and Brown are "Wave 1" - the same as the ones we've just gotten, so connecting those won't unlock anything in particular (but will add towards unlocking your device's version exclusive egg).
    The Japanese Black, Gold and White models are "Wave 2" and connecting them to the English devices will unlock Dorumon's egg when the units connect to one another.

Yew..
    Got Graymon an the chitshooter.
    On my way to teddymon an metalgraymon.
    Feels like this is much easer than it was before, granted 8yo me was quite pathetic...

Ain't got no mojo... TheRedRanger's Avatar
    Well I'll be interested to see if there are any other changes. I have Greymon and Leomon now, both with over 80% win rate and over 15 battles each and no care mistakes. (OCD comes in handy sometimes lol) But by this point I have more than 5 digimon in the database and over 50 wins, so in theory I should have unlocked Hackmon and Dracomon Blue lines by now.

If I encounter any surprises I'll post them here.
    A Chosen Child is never truly alone...
    Australian Digidestined!

Quote Originally Posted by TheRedRanger View Post
    Well I'll be interested to see if there are any other changes. I have Greymon and Leomon now, both with over 80% win rate and over 15 battles each and no care mistakes. (OCD comes in handy sometimes lol) But by this point I have more than 5 digimon in the database and over 50 wins, so in theory I should have unlocked Hackmon and Dracomon Blue lines by now.

Does battling the inbuilt battle system count as wins?

Ain't got no mojo... TheRedRanger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Glowsocks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedRanger View Post

Does battling the inbuilt battle system count as wins?
    I believe so. At least according to the guides. Right Shinx?
    A Chosen Child is never truly alone...
    Australian Digidestined!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast