With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4148495051

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Iíve raised and OmegamonAS. It soloíd the single colosseum. After that I started raising a HiAndromon and took on the Tag colosseum. Managed to clear that too. I was mostly afraid I would lose Omega to injuries before I could complete the Tag battles.

So in the end MetalGarurumon died before I got around to sending over WarGreymon and getting Omnimon. I had plenty of time, I just kinda wanted to wait and have two MetalGarurumon at once (as I realized I wasn't going to be able to get Groundramon all the way to Examon without the corresponding Coredramon Blue egg line, so I opted to go for another MGmon for shits and giggs) "the MetalGarurumon Brothers" as it would have been. Alas, it wasn't meant to be as the OG died at work yesterday. I'm not sure what happened exactly, all his bros were fine with steady hearts (but admittedly he and WGmon both had gotten a few more care mistakes than usual over the last few days). I quickly sent over his copy data to evolve WarGreymon on the brown device so I am currently rocking Omnimon as well as the newly evolved Puppetmon (also achieving one aspect of the current group spooky hatch! Examon was the other "spooky" Digimon I was aiming for, but oh well). Groundramon also evolved this morning into the second MetalGarurumon so I will evolve him soon to another Omnimon. In the meantime I have started up a V3 egg on the yellow device with the hopes of getting the Ogremon line all the way through.

Also, one little interesting thing I have noticed probably a few times but only finally paid proper attention to. When you feed a Digimon separately while the other one is also starving at 0 hearts, the hungry one will appear next to the Digimon being fed looking very sad and then angry. I must admit I laughed when I realized what was actually happening as I am sure I must have thought I was feeding both in the past when I was quickly feeding them.

04/11/19 Update:

So right now I have just the brown device going and for the first time I was attempting to achieve a Jogress using just the one device and not a second to send/receive Copymon data. I've noticed this morning that Coredramon Blue has evolved into Wingdraman but his bro Coredramon Green hasn't evolved even despite being hatched a minute earlier as it is. As a rookie Blue did receive a few battles and Green didn't, so when they both became adults I just did the initial batch of rookies and the first few champions in the single player coliseum for each of them. Yesterday I happened to do a few extra battles with Green yesterday in my spare time but they both still had 100% win rate anyway and has easily each done 15. I don't get it...

Update: I really donít get it, I ended my shift and he was dead. I must have not gotten enough battles somehow, but Iím confused and honestly a little annoyed. This is the first time I have been unsuccessful with the V20. I suppose itís good he didnít stick around as a useless champion for a few days, but my goal now is to hatch and raise another Dracomon/Coredraman Green and have it evolve into its Groundramon/Breakdramon before Wingdramon becomes Slayerdramon and dies himself. Fingers crossed I can raise it fast enough, I might deprive that one specifically of slee in order to get it to evolve earlier overall.

next day update:
    I realize what I did wrong. I counted all the rookies to Vegiemon and itís a total of 14 battles. Uuugggghhh, I missed out on one battle.

Also where is everyone at? I've been talking to myself for a few weeks now, I donít even know if people are reading this because Iím just editing the comment to avoid a double post.
    Last edited by Snix; 11-04-2019 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Didn't want to double post eh...
    Hello.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hey Snix!!! I'm definitely still reading, just haven't had much time to post anything, as I typically only hop on here when it's slow at work haha. Glad that you're still raising your Digimon and having fun!!!

I'm currently at a stage during my quest to fill out the entire Digi "dex" (Field Guide, whatever you want to call it) that is making me feel like a true monster.... So I've got just about every Ultimate/Mega on my Grey device, yet there are a ton of champions I still need. I've basically been raising them to my desired champion, then letting them get poop sickness and die..... I truly am a monster. I currently have a Meramon looking sickly sad on my screen, and it's very difficult not to heal him as he's such a cool Digimon! Oh well... Airdramon will soon take his place haha .

Quote Originally Posted by TRyerson View Post
    Hey Snix!!! I'm definitely still reading, just haven't had much time to post anything, as I typically only hop on here when it's slow at work haha. Glad that you're still raising your Digimon and having fun!!!

I'm currently at a stage during my quest to fill out the entire Digi "dex" (Field Guide, whatever you want to call it) that is making me feel like a true monster.... So I've got just about every Ultimate/Mega on my Grey device, yet there are a ton of champions I still need. I've basically been raising them to my desired champion, then letting them get poop sickness and die..... I truly am a monster. I currently have a Meramon looking sickly sad on my screen, and it's very difficult not to heal him as he's such a cool Digimon! Oh well... Airdramon will soon take his place haha .

I've been working on the same task! currently letting a Piccolomon and a Giromon die so I can move onto getting the last Perfect level I need. Then it is onwards to the remaining Adults! I only have one device though, so the special egg is going to remain locked...

Ain't got no mojo...
    Well I'm glad that I'm not the only heartless person on this forum! haha. I'm also trying to get 999/999 single battles and 999/999 tag battles. Just about there for single battles, but need a couple hundred more for tag battles. Certainly a time consuming process, but it should be complete by the time I have every Digimon!

Sorry to hear you won't be able to unlock the special egg.... I know the feeling because I'll never get the Dorumon egg. Feels bad!

Good to see others are plotting away on their devices still. I went for a walk yesterday and came back to both Coredraman Green finally evolving into Groundramon as well as Wingdramon becoming Slayerdramon. Iíll be keeping Slayer for most of the next few days while Groundramon works his way up to Mega aswell. Examon is finally within reach!
    Hello.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 4148495051