With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404748495051 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    I personally use this exact set with almost all of my electronics. The largest flathead bit this one has works perfectly with most Vpets I have, while I use the smallest phillips on it has for older vpets with the tiniest of screws. Maybe try grabbing something similar to this?

https://www.homedepot.com/p/General-...3518/100373859
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hey everybody! I have been a stalker on these forums for a few months now. I've gone through the entire Japanese V-Pet thread, as well as this one. I've loved seeing all the information and enthusiasm being shared!

I was in grade 3 when the original Wave 1 Digimon V-Pet hit North America, and just about all the boys in my class had them so this has been a huge nostalgia trip for me. I've managed to snag all 4 color's and have been really enjoying them. Soon after, I saw that Digimon World: Next Order for PS4 was on sale for $20 so I picked that up, and within about a month put over 100 hours into it haha... Once again very nostalgic since I played the original Digimon World on PS1 back in the day.

Anyway, I just wanted to express some more enthusiasm as I see this thread sadly dying. And more importantly - really want to give humulos a huge shout-out for all his hard work and incredible guides! You're the best!

Glad you've been enjoying the discussion, always happy to see other OG fans from the first pet! Don't worry too much about this one dying, as soon enough we'll have the Digital Monster X2 coming in for us to have a lot of discussion about. That being said, if you have anything you want to share about your devices, feel free to do so! Things you like, don't like, didn't expect, etc.
    Digitama Hatchery

Ain't got no mojo...
    Oh there are plans for a North American release of the X2? I somehow wasn't even aware. I will have to check out the threads based on those devices to see the differences, and whether I'll want one. I probably will want one haha. They're still available for order?

Overall I've been loving these devices again! They're all currently back in their packages, besides the Grey one (as caring for 8 Digimon at once was slightly overwhelming...) which I have decided to make my daily device, at least for now. I've got all Jogress digimon except for RustTyranomon on my grey device, which I am currently working towards. I've had him on my blue device already though. Basically, I'm trying to get every digimon to fill out the "dex" on my grey at the moment. I used my yellow (my least favorite of the colors, although still nice) to reset 5 times to unlock the exclusive "anime eggs" on all 3 of my other colors. I'm really bummed out that I'll probably never be able to unlock Dorumon though.

It's crazy how easy it is to get the digimon you want when following your guide. I remember how much of a crapshoot it was back in the day haha. I haven't failed a single digivolution thanks to your guide. Thanks again for putting in all the work, and being so kind on these forums!

Nah, the X2 isn't releasing outside of Japan (though pre-orders were available to other territories direct from Bandai), I just mean to say that any time a new device comes out, we always get a good amount of activity picking up, narually. Sadly they are not available to order from any official source, but you can probably find them through eBay. The X3 is still up for preorder, but outside of Japan you will need to use an intermediary service.

And you're welcome! I'm glad the guide has been helpful for you, especially since you are trying to get literally everything! It's a fun goal to work towards!
    Digitama Hatchery

Is is there actually a reward for beating all the battles in the Colosseum? If so is it the same for both Single and Tag?

Nope! It helps fulfill the battles you need to unlock Zubamon and Hackmon, but actually beating them does nothing
    Digitama Hatchery

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Nope! It helps fulfill the battles you need to unlock Zubamon and Hackmon, but actually beating them does nothing
    Ok, I was confused because your user manual said “There are 100 levels of the Colosseum, and you will be handsomely rewarded for clearing them all.”

Quote Originally Posted by mateo360 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Ok, I was confused because your user manual said “There are 100 levels of the Colosseum, and you will be handsomely rewarded for clearing them all.”
    I wonder if that's a leftover copied and pasted from the Pendulum guide, where that is actually true.

It’s been a hot minute since I’ve had mine running. I gotta start them back up again now that I’m back home. My two pendulums also arrived while I was gone.

Update: Well I decided to turn the three Amigos back on yesterday, and to be honest I had for sure gotten used to not having any vpets to take care of these last 7 weeks because I forgot about them quite a bit (thankfully no care mistakes yesterday though). I was at home basically all day so they sat on the coffee table from 8.00am yesterday until 9.00am now today. SkullMammothmon on the Brown device was 13 and as I recalled already started to show signs of slowing down when I was playing with them in August. I decided to go whole hog and had him smash out the Single Player Colosseum. I'm pretty sure I had already beaten it on that device, but I have for sure now with Skully Boi. Anime MetalGreymon is doing fine also, nothing special to report.

On the Blue device there's the (previously) sleep deprived young and spryly OmegamonAS and Titanmon. There is nothing at all going on with these guys, and now I am kinda waiting out a long death clock. I was keen to see if I could get them to evolve "earlier" by not giving them sleep to have final evolution at a younger age, and yeah you can do it, but now my curse of the same digimon for another couple weeks begins now. The Yellow device, my original true and faithful, was rocking Old man OmegamonAS of 27 years as well as Anime MetalGarurumon (him and MGreymon are both 5 and i'm pretty sure they had only just evolved not too long before I switched them off a while ago).

Anyhoo, business as usual. I put them all to sleep at 11.00 last night, and myself soon after. this morning I'm awake chatting with my wife casually in bed and i realise it's 9.11am and the Digimon are still on the living room coffee table! I jump out of bed and seriously run to the couch to get them I check Yellow first because I want that Old Man to reach his 30th birthday dammit! There's a call sign in the corner, I don't know how long it's been there but it's still lit up in black. I check Were Garurumon first because he isn't meant to have more than a couple mistakes and I don't remember if he had any from earlier. In any case he's fine because he still has 2 hearts for each, it's Omegamon who needs the help! He's still walking around and as I start pressing the A button to move over to the food Icon he collapses to the ground in pain and begins to shriek.

I am too late...

Omegamon died in front of me this morning, right in my damn hands, 2 days away from 30. I was seconds too late from saving my ol' buddy. RIP Omegamon Alter S........ also SkullMammothmon too. There was already that big sad cross planted in the ground when I checked on the brown device immediately after the tragic experience with yellow. SO yeah, been a more dramatic morning so far than I had expected.
    Last edited by Snix; 10-15-2019 at 03:50 PM. Reason: adding more to the comment
    Hello.

Page 50 of 51 FirstFirst ... 404748495051 LastLast