With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 49 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39464748495051 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    @BladeSabre NextDream actually just discovered this a few months ago. You are absolutely right in that each Pendulum has the same name, but it turns out that Name isn't the only factor for determining a unique device: Version counts too. Since all four pendulums show a different version number during Copy connections, the DM20 sees them as separate devices. I was able to reproduce on both the Japanese and English versions.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th • Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th • Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    @BladeSabre NextDream actually just discovered this a few months ago. You are absolutely right in that each Pendulum has the same name, but it turns out that Name isn't the only factor for determining a unique device: Version counts too. Since all four pendulums show a different version number during Copy connections, the DM20 sees them as separate devices. I was able to reproduce on both the Japanese and English versions.
    So does it work with different version V-Pets with the same name too?

Add Scrungo on Discord Visit Scrungo's Youtube Channel Add Scrungo on Steam Visit Scrungo on XBox Live
    I'm sort of new to Digimon V-Pets and I was wondering, how long do Digimon usually live? Does it depend on the Digimon, and if so, is there a chart/easy way to tell what their life expectancy is? (Assuming I'm giving them perfect care, because I know I can neglect them at any time to kill them lol)
    Fun Fact:

There are literally NO such things as FUN FACTS, they do NOT exist, and if anyone tells you otherwise, they are WRONG.

Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk :)

From what I've seen, I think they tend to live around 2 weeks, 14 days/age. Then they start "dying", stats start reducing faster and such.

Finally got some free money to buy the 20th V-pets, unfortunately Brick is out of stock... temporarily I hope, so I only got Yellow and Grey.
    Just wanted to share my "modifications" for those interested.

Click the link for a larger image. https://i.imgur.com/0GgSvsK.jpg

Switched the frame and buttons up, then painted the cracks and the keyhole.
    Meant to mix something a little lighter for the Yellow but I didn't add enough grey.
    I might try and tone it down once it has had enough time for the paint to cure but it isn't quite as dark in person so I might leave it.

EDIT: I have an Agumon and Kunemon on the Yellow. Not going to start the Grey up prolly.
    Last edited by GK45; 09-27-2019 at 02:40 AM.

I like the way those painted cracks look!

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    So does it work with different version V-Pets with the same name too?
    I can't remember for certain, but I am pretty sure the answer is yes. I'll give it a test tonight to confirm.

Quote Originally Posted by Scrungo View Post
    I'm sort of new to Digimon V-Pets and I was wondering, how long do Digimon usually live? Does it depend on the Digimon, and if so, is there a chart/easy way to tell what their life expectancy is? (Assuming I'm giving them perfect care, because I know I can neglect them at any time to kill them lol)
    There's no hard cutoff for life, but like was already stated, they will start losing hearts faster. That happens after about two days of being in their current form (not certain if that's wake hours or not). Once you hit 5 care mistakes at that point, it dies.
    Digitama Hatchery

Visit McGann's Youtube Channel
    My Airdramon died, and on a video online, it said that apparently I had to fight about 16 battles and have a high win ratio to Digivolve to Ultimate. Is this universal for all Ultimates? Because I tried it with my DarkTyranomon, and he managed to become MetalTyranomon. Also, are there any broad general milestone for reaching Mega-level? The booklet just says it's tougher to do.
    "Never attempt anything without the gloves."

Winning at least 12 of your 15 most recent battles is the requirement for evolving into Ultimate, that's true for all Champion to Ultimate evolutions. For Ultimate to Mega, you just need to get 2 or fewer care mistakes.

If you're looking for more information, check out my guide, especially the Legend and FAQ found in the bottom corners, that may be of help for you.
    Digitama Hatchery

The battery icon showed up on mine and i'm wondering how to go about replacing the batteries. such as what screw driver size will i need, do i just unscrew the one by the battery port or is it the 4 black ones in the corners. and is there anything else i may need to know to ensure i don't lose the save data on the device.
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

You only need to unscrew the one screw on the bottom, and I personally use a flathead eyeglass screwdriver, but some larger ones work fine too. The battery size is CR2032.
    Digitama Hatchery

for me an eyeglass is too small. like i'm not getting it to budge at all. any other ideas?
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.