With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Follow Coyotess On Twitter
    I know I read it somewhere, but can anyone tell me the time it takes between each evolution? I'm trying to unlock the anime egg with two devices, and I cant remember how long the wait times will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Coyotess View Post
    I know I read it somewhere, but can anyone tell me the time it takes between each evolution? I'm trying to unlock the anime egg with two devices, and I cant remember how long the wait times will be.
    I think about 10 minutes from Baby to BabyII, then 6 hours of being awake to reach Rookie.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Does connecting an english DM20 to a japanese Pendulum V20 or Digital Monster X increase the connection count for Agumon/Gabumon eggs? I don't know if i should buy 3 DM20 to have both eggs unlocked at once with the reset method.

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsu View Post
    Does connecting an english DM20 to a japanese Pendulum V20 or Digital Monster X increase the connection count for Agumon/Gabumon eggs? I don't know if i should buy 3 DM20 to have both eggs unlocked at once with the reset method.
    Connecting to a Pendulum Ver.20th does work for the English release (but I don't know if the same is true of the Japanese version).

Not sure if connecting to a Digital Monster X counts.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Thanks you, I will buy 2 DM20 and a Japanese Pendulum Wave 2 (unless they announce a western version)

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Digital Monster X won't count. Pen20 only counts if you do a Copymon transfer, battles will not count. And yes, that's indeed the same on the Japanese version. HOWEVER, a single Pen20 can only ever count as one connection, even if you reset it. Each Pen20 version counts as a separate device, but a Silver Blue will always only ever count as one, even if you connect 10 Silver Blues to the the DM20.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Connecting to a Pendulum Ver.20th does work for the English release (but I don't know if the same is true of the Japanese version).

It is. I used the English version and my Pendulums to unlock the Agumon egg on the Japanese one.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronacepticon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post

It is. I used the English version and my Pendulums to unlock the Agumon egg on the Japanese one.
    That's strange. Somebody previously tried it and said it doesn't work. And I thought I'd tested it myself, but can't find any evidence of that so far, so maybe I imagined it?

(I wrote in my signal documentation, "Pendulum: name is アアアア (0101-0101), but does not help to unlock eggs on the V-Pets, apparently due to the version field." I don't think I would have phrased it like that on one person's account, when I remember doubting it. Hmm...)

Found the original conversation here: https://withthewill.net/threads/1790...l=1#post343593

Quote Originally Posted by BladeSabre View Post
    That's strange. Somebody previously tried it and said it doesn't work. And I thought I'd tested it myself, but can't find any evidence of that so far, so maybe I imagined it?

(I wrote in my signal documentation, "Pendulum: name is アアアア (0101-0101), but does not help to unlock eggs on the V-Pets, apparently due to the version field." I don't think I would have phrased it like that on one person's account, when I remember doubting it. Hmm...)

Found the original conversation here: https://withthewill.net/threads/1790...l=1#post343593
    From what I've heard each version of the Pendulum counts as a different connection. Two Silver-Blacks would only count as one device, but a Silver-Black and a Beelzemon counts as two etc. I've also heard that is has to be from sending a copymon to the Pendulum, battling doesn't work.

I come from the net
    Quote Originally Posted by Megatronacepticon View Post
    From what I've heard each version of the Pendulum counts as a different connection. Two Silver-Blacks would only count as one device, but a Silver-Black and a Beelzemon counts as two etc. I've also heard that is has to be from sending a copymon to the Pendulum, battling doesn't work.
    Reading the old posts again, RogueX4 never actually said it was a copy, and I assumed from the context. I just now sent a PM to ask.

If I'd tried it myself, it would be in a particular file in my logs, so apparently I didn't.

Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 3845464748495051 ... LastLast