With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3744454647484950 LastLast
Results 461 to 470 of 500

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

  1. #461
    Junior Commander Snix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    201
    100% you can increase age artificially, but it wont change the time to evolution. When I did the no sleep run I would just manually age them each day so they still kept up with the other pets I was raising properly.
    Hello.

  2. #462
    Just an FYI for anyone out there who still might be waiting on these. I went to go buy one of these for a friend of mine this weekend for her birthday. When I went to Gamestop though, they still didn't have them in. I talked to the clerk there, who said they were surprised that they didn't get them since they actually did get some preorders in for them (one of which was mine before I switched to Amazon). None of the other surrounding Gamestops had them either, with the closest one to have them being 45 minutes away. What's funny/strange is that the clerk also told me that some of the stores that DID get them in DID NOT recieve any preorders. I don't know if that was on the fault of Gamestop or Bandai, but that's been debated hotly already on this forum. I just wanted to share this to anyone who still might just be waiting on their Gamestop to get them so they know that A: You're not alone, and B: Maybe you should consider other options at this point (we were able to get my friend one on Amazon, though I'm going to have to wait on her next visit to give it to her since it just arrived and she already left). On another point, I actually saw one of the Anniversary Tamagotchis (that was previously Gamestop and Amazon exclusives) at Barnes and Noble this weekend, so it's possible still that the Digimon 20ths may end up floating around at some point, too. Who knows.

  3. #463
    It looks like we've gotten confirmations throughout the thread that DORUmon is unlockable on the English version via connecting to a Japanese Wave 2 device, correct? Should the Hatchery be updated?

    BTW I'm super grateful for that site and the information it provides!
    "Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

    "Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs

  4. #464
    I'm going digital Deep Saver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Village of Beginnings
    Posts
    423
    So regarding care mistakes, can you get several by having a Digimon fall asleep without a blanket, waiting until the call light turns off, waking them, and then repeating until you have to number of care mistakes you need? Or is it limited to one sleep care mistake per day or something?


  5. #465
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    39
    This might be a silly question, but will care mistakes keep an adult from evolving to perfect? I had a Dark Tyrannomon fail evolution some time ago, and now I'm concerned that my Nanimon might now evolve now. Also, how much time passes after your first care mistake before the Digimon calls again?

  6. #466
    Red shirt drtomoe123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    30
    Posts
    92
    Just started messing around with my Yellow trying to get Alter S for the group hatch. I currently have Frigimon/Greymon and have my fingers crossed!

  7. #467
    Junior Commander humulos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Battery Saving
    Posts
    387
    Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBox View Post
    It looks like we've gotten confirmations throughout the thread that DORUmon is unlockable on the English version via connecting to a Japanese Wave 2 device, correct? Should the Hatchery be updated?

    It already is :-D


    Because DORUmon cannot be gotten without access to a Japanese device, I have chosen not to include his chart on the English page. However, I do list in the FAQ on the lower right of the page that he can still be obtained. I just don't want to confuse the heck out of people who only get the English Device, since that's now a very common scenario.


    Quote Originally Posted by Loke View Post
    This might be a silly question, but will care mistakes keep an adult from evolving to perfect? I had a Dark Tyrannomon fail evolution some time ago, and now I'm concerned that my Nanimon might now evolve now. Also, how much time passes after your first care mistake before the Digimon calls again?

    Care mistakes will not cause an evo-fail when evolving to Perfect, only having fewer than 12/15 wins for your last 15 battles will. Not super certain on the second question, but on the Pen20 it's an hour and a half, so maybe the same?


    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    So regarding care mistakes, can you get several by having a Digimon fall asleep without a blanket, waiting until the call light turns off, waking them, and then repeating until you have to number of care mistakes you need? Or is it limited to one sleep care mistake per day or something?

    That process will indeed get you a care mistake each time the Call Light disappears.


    Quote Originally Posted by drtomoe123 View Post
    Just started messing around with my Yellow trying to get Alter S for the group hatch. I currently have Frigimon/Greymon and have my fingers crossed!

    Excellent! I like that you chose to go the non-Garurumon route :-D
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?


  8. #468
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    It already is :-D

    Because DORUmon cannot be gotten without access to a Japanese device, I have chosen not to include his chart on the English page. However, I do list in the FAQ on the lower right of the page that he can still be obtained. I just don't want to confuse the heck out of people who only get the English Device, since that's now a very common scenario.
    That makes total sense. Thanks! I hadn't even noticed the FAQ until you mentioned it, so I'm grateful you pointed it out (and it actually answered another question I had).
    "Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

    "Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs

  9. #469
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    7
    ok, on to my 4th generation, i started with tanemon and pagumon and am up to Metal Tyrannomon and Megidramon, it looks like i might manage to not only get a mega finally, but also a jogress

  10. #470
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    39
    Are we sure care mistakes don't matter when going from adult? Muy nanimon has clearly failed evolution, and I don't understand why. He seems to take a lot of damage from poop sickness, but that isn't supposed to be a care mistake. I had a Dark Tyrannomon fail a while back, and maybe there's always a random chance of failing. I always make sure they get their fifteen battles and high win rate.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •