With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 45 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3542434445464748 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

the single player Wargreymon/Metalgarurumon is amazing news! If it wasn't an oversight and was in fact intentional, it gives me a slight hope that maybe Coronamon, Lunamon, and Meicoomon are secretly obtainable

Quote Originally Posted by SparkGold View Post
    the single player Wargreymon/Metalgarurumon is amazing news! If it wasn't an oversight and was in fact intentional, it gives me a slight hope that maybe Coronamon, Lunamon, and Meicoomon are secretly obtainable
    Yeah but i'm not sure how they would be unlocked. best way to figure out is to connect with all the compatible digivices, unlock every digimon and do all the tag and single battles, (maybe without losing from the start of a run). But I doubt they would have added them in or made it anywhere near that complicated to get the eggs. probably just getting every other digimon first would be requirement, or following the evolution method for War greymon and Metal garurumon on the other special eggs. Like I could realistically see them putting Coronamon on the anime Agumon egg but needing the 3-4 care mistakes and 100 battles but I'm not sure if the connections support this possibility. Since this is the Wave 1 exclusives with the Wave 2 base, it would make sense that that would be all. would be nice if they did add them,
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So in regards to evolving into metalgarurumon/Wargreymon...is 100 battles for the Digimon you're trying to evolve, or just 100 in general?

Quote Originally Posted by Loke View Post
    So in regards to evolving into metalgarurumon/Wargreymon...is 100 battles for the Digimon you're trying to evolve, or just 100 in general?
    Youíll need to do 100 battles when the digimon is in Ultimate/Perfect form specifically.

I had a bit of down time yesterday so I changed a few minor things on a couple devices. I had put orange buttons at the blue vpet at one point but decided to put them back and fixed a broken V3 I had all the parts for. I have a broken V4 so I used the blue buttons from that as well as the frame from the Yellow 20th, I then changed out the background image for the spare V4 and switched out the default V1 that they all come with. I then switched the darker buttons and frame from the blue onto the Yellow Vpet giving it a darker ďhoneycombĒ color scheme which I quite like. Iím very pleased with the end results, as simple as they are.

https://imgur.com/gallery/rHwvcMd
    Last edited by Snix; 08-25-2019 at 11:38 PM.
    Hello.

You can change the background? How do that?
    Grey: Examon | Egg
    Blue: Omegamon Alter S | RustTyrannomon (Tabbed)
    Brown: Alphamon | WarGreymon
    Beelze: Dark Knightmon | Imperialdramon Paladin Mode

You can slide it out from behind the glass screen, as long as itís cut to the right size thereís not really anything stopping you from putting whatever you want in there as a custom background.
    Hello.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC1 View Post
    Yeah but i'm not sure how they would be unlocked. best way to figure out is to connect with all the compatible digivices, unlock every digimon and do all the tag and single battles, (maybe without losing from the start of a run). But I doubt they would have added them in or made it anywhere near that complicated to get the eggs. probably just getting every other digimon first would be requirement, or following the evolution method for War greymon and Metal garurumon on the other special eggs. Like I could realistically see them putting Coronamon on the anime Agumon egg but needing the 3-4 care mistakes and 100 battles but I'm not sure if the connections support this possibility. Since this is the Wave 1 exclusives with the Wave 2 base, it would make sense that that would be all. would be nice if they did add them,
    This is a nutshell. Some of you may be familiar with the mod that allows all eggs to be unlocked for the Pen20, there's a reason you never see anyone posting about this for a DM20 device: it's not possible. unlike the Pen20, the DM20 can only ever have one exclusive egg. If you unlock the special Agumon egg on a Japanese Brown for example, and mod the version to be the Alphamon Color, the special Agumon egg just changes to the Lunamon egg, you don't get both. Because of how this works, Grace Novamon on an English device isn't going to be possible.

The only reason that Metal Garurumon and War Greymon are possible is because they were specifically added for the Wave 2 release as evolutions for Dracomon. The most obvious reason why is that without this, you wouldn't be able to get Omegamon on the Omegamon color device, which would be pretty silly. There are no alternative methods for getting Apollomon and Dianamon, so this is all that will be possible.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

I can finally set the clock on the blue device back to normal now that they have both fully evolved. The no sleep method works well if you have the time to not have the time... if that makes sense. I guess achieving 4 day old Megas/Ultimates requires more work to save time..? I think that makes sense. The tricky part was care mistakes at night while I slept, but I guess thatís on me for doing it all in the first place.

Update: Well Iím off on holiday for a few weeks, so Iíve put the digis to sleep for a while. Itís only been a few hours and Iíve already frantically tapped my pockets down a few times thinking Iíve misplaced them somewhere... oy vey.
    Last edited by Snix; 08-27-2019 at 02:39 PM.
    Hello.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hi everybody, I couldnt find an FAQ or any info on this so I figured I would ask here. I have a grey english 20th and am currently still on my first generation with a greymon and patamon at the time of this post, I tried to open up the connect menu but it just beeps, no menu opens up and the digis dont shake their head. Do I have to wait for gen 2 or do the digis need to be on the same stage to use the connect features or is my vpet broken?

The battle/copy menu?

It should work once your first digimon becomes rookie and you unlock 2nd egg

Tried pressing reset button and choose load and see if that fixes it maybe?