With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Leomom View Post
    Long time reader first time poster, I was trying to find information, but about what Age should It go to Ultimate? Metal Greymon is about age 8 or so now.
    10 minutes from Baby I to Baby II.
    6 hours from Baby II to Child.
    24 hours from Child to Adult.
    36 hours from Adult to Perfect.
    48 hours from Perfect to Ultimate.

So at least 150 hours or so if they only slept during their normal sleep period.

My experience so far is over age 8 and should start evolving.

So just ended my mamemon and metal mamemon on brown device. Unlocked dorumon egg and agumon anime egg.

Jesus Christ. Didnít look for like 2 minutes and there was already 4 piles of shit on screen from both babies. Hate this poop rate.
    Last edited by Mik3y112; 08-24-2019 at 01:07 AM.

Add kensei on Discord Add kensei on Steam
    My grey one arrived on Thursday, very impressed with it. Figure I'll try for Omegamon alter S with my first two digis and then after that try out some of the other eggs. I only own version 1 and 2 v-pets so I'm eager to try the others; Megadramon in particular I think has a great sprite.

oh, do jogressed Digimon have a much shorter life span?
    I woke up to Omegamon Silver dying at 13 age but they should have only been up for an hour and their poop wasn't full
    edit: omfg I accidentally confirmed the wrong egg and there's no way to fix that
    Last edited by SparkGold; 08-24-2019 at 09:45 AM.

My Omegamon Alter-S is still hanging in there at 16 years old. Wonder how long I can keep this up.

Depending on how often you've made him nap or put him to bed early, you can start to expect evolution to Ulitmate level within the next day or so.

My bad, the question was answered above.
    Last edited by Ras Yahni; 08-24-2019 at 12:58 PM. Reason: redundant comment, couldn't delete.
    The Greymon Kaiser (fight me.)

Current partners:
    DM20- WarGreymon + BlitzGreymon
    Pen20- Ouryumon + Dukemon

Original DigiMonk.

Can definitely confirm, Age 10 middle of the day was when I hit Ultimate.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    My Omegamon Alter-S is still hanging in there at 16 years old. Wonder how long I can keep this up.
    Mine is currently 25. I got a care mistake on him yesterday for the first time in over a week. I heard all them all cry at once and I thought "that's cool, i'm about to go sit outside and drink this here coffee anyway so i'll check the digis in a minute" and then proceeded to get stuck in a conversation with my neighbor when I went outside. 18 minutes later I realized I had forgotten to do something.... ugh.

10 is pretty old to be evolving into Ultimate. Have you been putting them to sleep throughout the day? Really you should have a Mega by that age...
    Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    Mine is currently 25. I got a care mistake on him yesterday for the first time in over a week. I heard all them all cry at once and I thought "that's cool, i'm about to go sit outside and drink this here coffee anyway so i'll check the digis in a minute" and then proceeded to get stuck in a conversation with my neighbor when I went outside. 18 minutes later I realized I had forgotten to do something.... ugh.

10 is pretty old to be evolving into Ultimate. Have you been putting them to sleep throughout the day? Really you should have a Mega by that age...
    Ultimate is the proper term for what America calls Mega.

In-Training 1/2, Child, Adult, Perfect, and Ultimate.

my saviorhackmon finally evolved today. About 10A

Why canít I see my signature. Is that normal?
    Last edited by Mik3y112; 08-25-2019 at 05:39 AM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfoxx21 View Post
    So my friend just had his Wingdramon digivolve into WarGreymon. I thought the only way to get Wargreymon was through the anime eggs. He sent me a video of the catalog and Wingdramon is right before WarGreymon.

https://youtu.be/xTiiC0J34BY

His battle record
    Single 105/112 Tag 172/181

And he says he made some care mistakes but isn't sure how many.

THIS IS NOW CONFIRMED! Sneaks thankfully happened to have been raising Wingdramon and Groundramon when I shared this with him, and was able to get War Greymon and Metal Garurumon respectively, using the same method found on the Wave 2. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHARING THIS! Great news for people who want Omegamon without having access to other devices to connect!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Page 44 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3441424344454647 ... LastLast