With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

So Iíve recently heard rumors that some players are having their English Vpets stop working on them? Has anyone here experienced this? Is this a widespread issue all of a sudden?

Can I do the clock set trick to suspend my digimon on the 20th?

The bullshit with the high poop rate is causing me to get sickness statuses all the time. I canít look at my digimon all day since I work in a warehouse.

Quote Originally Posted by whatthechuck3 View Post
    So Iíve recently heard rumors that some players are having their English Vpets stop working on them? Has anyone here experienced this? Is this a widespread issue all of a sudden?
    What type of stop working? Elaborate.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik3y112 View Post

The bullshit with the high poop rate is causing me to get sickness statuses all the time. I canít look at my digimon all day since I work in a warehouse.
    Unfortunately you can't since if you leave the clock on set for too long it will time out and start ticking away again. However if you leave the 4 poops on the screen indefinitely they won't get sick again if you don't clean it. Not an ideal solution since it makes the Digimon hard/impossible to see, but it does work.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfoxx21 View Post
    So my friend just had his Wingdramon digivolve into WarGreymon. I thought the only way to get Wargreymon was through the anime eggs. He sent me a video of the catalog and Wingdramon is right before WarGreymon.

https://youtu.be/xTiiC0J34BY

His battle record
    Single 105/112 Tag 172/181

And he says he made some care mistakes but isn't sure how many.
    Hello again! Wanted to update on what I am doing with this. I've been thinking a lot about this, and just came up with a theory that I posted on Twitter:

Well, I thought I was done with the DM20, but then someone claims to have gotten War Greymon from Wingdramon. This was possible on the Japanese Wave 2 devices, but not the Wave 1 devices. Maybe the special Draco evolutions were based on software revision, not version? Version is decided by which connections are made on the board, between JP2 and JP4. I had assumed that Wave 2 and Wave 1 had the same software, since all 5 versions are on every device, but it's possible that Wave 2 used a Version 1.1 of the software, so-to-speak. It's likely safe to assume that the English Versions would have been based on the most recent software version, so the programming added to the Draco lines would still be in the English version, and would then be version irrelevant. Just a theory of course.
    Because of this possibility, I am now raising two Babydmon on my English device. It will be a week or so before I can have any results since I can't Fast Forward on the English device (thanks to the lack of Debug), but we will see what happens. Thanks for sharing this information, it would be huge if this can be reproduced!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Look forward to your results!

I'm actually on Dracomon at the moment. I'll test trying to get wargreymon too.
    Last edited by Mik3y112; 08-22-2019 at 09:53 AM.

I'm really excited to see the results of this, It would be really cool if we could get WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon like on the Japanese wave 2s.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik3y112 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by whatthechuck3 View Post
    What type of stop working? Elaborate.
    I wish I could, that's what I'm trying to find out. I was just watching Kakujo's channel and he was saying on a vid that he's heard that a lot of people have supposedly had issues with these devices not working. But I hadn't seen anything about that before...

@whatthechuck3To be honest kakujo was the first I have heard about any kind of issues. I have three running right now (two from the start of July) and am having zero faults so far.

And speaking of... I booted up another Vpet to get the eggclsusives on the Yellow and Brown devices. I now have Omegamon/Gabumon (as Jessmon died yesterday too) on the yellow and Agumon/SkullMammothmon on the brown. In addition to those I have the Blue running as well. I wanted a trash run for it, and I selected the second egg at random, but despite my best efforts to neglect them both Agumon still evolved into Devimon while only Biyomon became Nanimon. I later found out my fiance fed/trained them when I was out the other night, she thought I had forgotten them instead of carelessly leaving them to rot in a pile of their on feces... anyhoo. I really don't like Nanimon. I know there's a hate stigma toward the trash line, but I loved raising Sukamon the other week. Nanimon just sucks. He's weak and loses so often (despite being fully trained and battling rookies) and every time he loses he gets 3 injuries! THREE!!! Ugh, Digitmamon better be worth it (if I even make it that far). I'm being a real bastard and depriving the blue device completely of sleep to speed up evolution time, only catch is I literally wake up in the middle of the night to feed the screaming children - worth.
    Last edited by Snix; 08-22-2019 at 04:49 PM.
    Hello.

Follow springogeek On Twitter
    One of the two 20th V-Pets has arrived, so I've started it. Got a happy little Koromon at the moment
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Agumon (DM20)
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

In regards to agu/gabu egg unlock. ďConnect to other 20thĒ

Does that mean you can battle to unlock the eggs or is it copying?

Page 42 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3239404142434445 ... LastLast