With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Monzaemon died at age 11 now trying the Hackmon and Zubamon eggs

Itís a shame there isnít a mega for every ultimate evolution, it would have been fun to see Monzaemon evolve into something else.
    Last edited by Snix; 08-20-2019 at 05:47 PM.
    Hello.

So my digimon won't die unless I kill them? they are both 28 and 27 Ages. And i've been wondering when they would die. But I kinda feel bad If i'll have to kill them to get raise different digimon.
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

Welp, Durandamon kicked it. I took the dog for over an hour walk and I left the digs at home. I must have forgotten to take care of Durandamon and Jessmon when I woke up because they were both starving and weak when I got home (I walked in at the exact right moment to see and hear Durandamon die). THankfully Omegamon and SkullMammothmon were fine. I'm sure Jessmon isn't long for this world either. I hatched the anime Agumon egg in the meantime.
    Hello.

Quote Originally Posted by TBC1 View Post
    So my digimon won't die unless I kill them? they are both 28 and 27 Ages. And i've been wondering when they would die. But I kinda feel bad If i'll have to kill them to get raise different digimon.
    Just let them starve and they will eventually die.

I didn't look at my 20th with blitzgreymon on it for like an hour and half. was Dead when i checked it next :/

And my blue 20th decided to get low battery while i was at work so I couldn't do anything. I'm surprised Metalgreymon and MetalTyrannomon didn't die.
    Last edited by Mik3y112; 08-21-2019 at 07:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik3y112 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC1 View Post
    Just let them starve and they will eventually die.

I didn't look at my 20th with blitzgreymon on it for like an hour and half. was Dead when i checked it next :/

And my blue 20th decided to get low battery while i was at work so I couldn't do anything. I'm surprised Metalgreymon and MetalTyrannomon didn't die.

I'm not sure if I can do that. I tried to let my skull mammothmon die by not feeding or exercising it, but when I had to feed my blitzgreymon (I'm keeping him alive and aiming for omegamon alter S and seeing how long they will live if I keep them alive perfectly.) Skull mammothmon was trying to eat some of the food in the corner of the screen. It did't give him any for the hunger meter but that is genius design so that you won't forget to feed the second which is off screen, and tragic because it just looks so sad. I'll just try and give him a bunch of care mistakes instead of just leaving him starving.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So my friend just had his Wingdramon digivolve into WarGreymon. I thought the only way to get Wargreymon was through the anime eggs. He sent me a video of the catalog and Wingdramon is right before WarGreymon.

https://youtu.be/xTiiC0J34BY

His battle record
    Single 105/112 Tag 172/181

And he says he made some care mistakes but isn't sure how many.
    Last edited by shadowfoxx21; 08-22-2019 at 04:03 AM.

The wave 2 Japanese 20th could. Haven't tried it with the English 20th one. If this is true you should be able to get metal garurumon from groundramon as well.

That's really interesting to know, I wonder if that was an intentional addition to the programming?
    Hello.

The easiest way to let them die is to make sure they go to bed on one or two hearts each. Since they wake up at 7am unless you're also an early riser they'll probably have racked up a ton of care mistakes by the time you wake up, like my Pagumon did this morning. Aiming for Flymon with the resulting Gizamon since I like Mothra.

One thing I have realized from running one of these again is just how many QOL improvements the Pen20s have over these, namely the audio cue for poop as well as the reduced rate, but most of all the fact that double feeding fills two hearts, you can get a Megahit to fill 4 hearts at once instead of 2, which is also achievable while doing VS training, unlike on these where a successful VS training only restores 1 heart. I think it's 2 if you win 5 times, but unless you memorize the patterns and where you are in the cycle you're almost guaranteed to not get that. Even if you train them individually, obliterating the wall for max damage still only recovers 2 hearts and not 4.

Despite this they're still pretty fun to run, it more that the Pendulums are that much better rather than these not being still good.

Page 41 of 52 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast