With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

I'm sure this has been said before, but I can't find any specific post...do tag battles count towards the win percentages of both involved digimon? As in, does it count for the 15 wins for both digimon regarding evolution requirements.
    Last edited by whatthechuck3; 08-19-2019 at 08:32 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    welp Metal Greymon died(age10), Monzaemon is still okay for now, I did notice MGreymon was getting hungrier faster so i was kind of expecting it.

Has anyone else noticed that Jesmon is officially called "JesmonMedal"? I googled it and found literally nothing about the name change.
    Hello.

I raised jesmon a few weeks ago and didnít notice until checking now, thatís really strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    Has anyone else noticed that Jesmon is officially called "JesmonMedal"? I googled it and found literally nothing about the name change.
    I would assume it isn't that he's named that 'officially', but rather that the name was copy pasted from a game, or somewhere else where character medals were given out and a bit of text was copy pasted for spelling, and they didn't have anyone QC the names to clean them up (in the same way that Alter-S wasn't changed to Omnimon.)
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Huh... neat. I like it either way.

Iím pretty pleased, Omegamon AS is just about to turn 21, this may be the oldest digimon Iíve raised (at least that I can recall). He isnít really showing much signs of slowing down either, Durandamon and Jesmon have been getting hungry and tired faster in comparison. I was finally able to get Omegamons Win percentage at 100% on singles and teams after many battles, so Iím satisfied.
    Last edited by Snix; 08-20-2019 at 02:21 AM.
    Hello.

Well I was going for Pinnochimon and Blitzgreymon my first run...but I've now accidentally made a care mistake with ExTyrannomon (I somehow managed to only put MetalGreymon to sleep last night). I know you can make 1 and only 1 to have a chance to hit Ultimate/Mega. Hopefully I can still make Pinnochimon happen, but time will tell.

Quote Originally Posted by whatthechuck3 View Post
    Well I was going for Pinnochimon and Blitzgreymon my first run...but I've now accidentally made a care mistake with ExTyrannomon (I somehow managed to only put MetalGreymon to sleep last night). I know you can make 1 and only 1 to have a chance to hit Ultimate/Mega. Hopefully I can still make Pinnochimon happen, but time will tell.
    0-2 care mistakes

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthechuck3 View Post
    I'm sure this has been said before, but I can't find any specific post...do tag battles count towards the win percentages of both involved digimon? As in, does it count for the 15 wins for both digimon regarding evolution requirements.
    Tag battles count for evolution for both Digimon involved.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    I would assume it isn't that he's named that 'officially', but rather that the name was copy pasted from a game, or somewhere else where character medals were given out and a bit of text was copy pasted for spelling, and they didn't have anyone QC the names to clean them up (in the same way that Alter-S wasn't changed to Omnimon.)
    That is absolutely hilarious.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I think I missed the evolution window for my Dark tyrannomon he's 7 and still charging around. At least my Omegamon as is still kicking.

Page 40 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3037383940414243 ... LastLast