With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by SparkGold View Post
    I pre-ordered the English version coming out through Gamestop. Will I be able to get Coronamon on any of them? Does the color I own actually matter to my gameplay or only matter to other people?
    As of yet, we aren't sure which exclusive eggs are on each color, but it has been stated by one retailer that there would indeed be exclusive eggs depending on which color you buy. There are no other differences between versions other than what that exclusive egg is. The Japanese version did have Coronamon as an exclusive egg for the Omegamon Color, but since that color isn't releasing in the US set, it's impossible to say if Coronamon will still be available in one of the 4 English colors.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

but I can get a color exclusive egg on any device as long as I connect to the right people, right?

Ok I understand now thank you very much.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkGold View Post
    but I can get a color exclusive egg on any device as long as I connect to the right people, right?
    You would need to connect to 5 different devices with different names, and at that point you unlock your device's exclusive egg. For example, if am using an Original Gray device, and I connect to another Gray, a Brown, a Zubamon Color and two Omegamon colors, I will unlock the Gabumon Anime egg. I cannot unlock Agumon Anime, Meicoomon, Coronamon or Lunamon eggs on the Gray device.
    Digitama Hatchery

oh, so you'll never acquire another color exclusive without buying that color. I'm going to be very methodical on my choice then

Can't you actually get an egg with just two devices total by resetting one of them and entering a different tamer name five times? Because I'm planning on doing this when the US versions come out.

Yep! That is correct. It doesn't have to be 5 different devices, just 5 different names.

Note that for the English release, we do not know whether or not that is still a requirement.
    Digitama Hatchery

I hope it doesn't keep the 5 person requirement. I imagine Digimon having a lesser international presence than Japanese presence would make it more hard to do without the reset shortcut

Thankfully there are ways around needing 5 devices. Check out this thread for more information about communicating your device with other tamers online, using a DIY Arduino setup. I use it myself for a variety of things, works great.

https://withthewill.net/threads/2124...cation-Project
    Digitama Hatchery

Ain't got no mojo... Jack Isuke's Avatar
    I'm considering skipping this set since i've already completed the full digimon album list in all the 20th Japanese device.
    Is there any version exclusive egg for this new Eng release that i might miss out on?

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast