With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Oh my bad guys, I misread. You can for sure Jogress two digimon on the same device but not the two exclusives, you’re right.
    Hello.

With my first two Digimon I raised, I got all the way to Omegamon Alter-S! Will my Digimon die naturally after a certain amount of time or will I have to deliberately abuse it? I want to raise another pair but also would feel weirdly bad about abusing my Omegamon Alter-S to do so, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    With my first two Digimon I raised, I got all the way to Omegamon Alter-S! Will my Digimon die naturally after a certain amount of time or will I have to deliberately abuse it? I want to raise another pair but also would feel weirdly bad about abusing my Omegamon Alter-S to do so, haha.
    Inevitably it will become harder and harder to keep him alive. Enjoy him while you can.
    Currently Raising
    Vpet 20th: Aegisdramon

Hall of Legends
    Aegisdramon

If you have a spare, you can copymon him over at least.

I may have to put him out to pasture to. Got him on my main and juggled raising Machinedramon and Aegismon(on my spare). After they Jogrees, I may go for Durandamon.

Ain't got no mojo... GuidingLight's Avatar
    After work today I decided to trek out to Gamestop again to see if they had any in stock. I visited one last week and asked an employee if they had them, to which he replied it said they were in the store but they couldn't find them. I decided to visit another location today, but they told me the one that I visited previously was the only one that had them in stock in my area. So, I went back to the other location and asked again. The person I asked searched around a bit, and just before he was about to give up, he checked behind a small kiosk on the back counter and found them all stashed away behind it.
    I am now a proud owner of a gray English 20th Digimon V-pet

Congrats. Nice find

Ain't got no mojo... GuidingLight's Avatar
    I've seen it posted in a lot of places that feeding your digimon vitamins, while raising its strength, lowers its lifespan. Is there any proof of this, or is it just a myth?

Has anyone figured out how to debug the English 20th? I really want to get Lunamon/Dianamon, and I know that you can get her through debugging the Japanese 20th, but I'm not sure if it's the same process for the English version.

Will they do wave 2 for English?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC1 View Post
    Is the Vaccine-Virus-Data triangle shadow coded? My blitz greymon struggles hard against vaccines while my Skull mammon is the royal knight killer, and does well against virus digimon. this happens so consistently I don't think it's a coincidence.

It sure is, each Digimon has an attribute. You can see what all the attributes are here:

https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/list/

Quote Originally Posted by GuidingLight View Post
    I've seen it posted in a lot of places that feeding your digimon vitamins, while raising its strength, lowers its lifespan. Is there any proof of this, or is it just a myth?

This is likely true on other devices, but I'm convinved it's not the case on this one. Digimon on the DM20 don't just randomly die, they die after getting a certain number of injuries, being left injured for too long, or for getting too many care mistakes. The only down-side to protein is that your strength will be lowered if you hit 99G, otherwise it shouldn't have any harmful effect. I've raised dozens of Digimon on the 20th and never had a problem with it.

Quote Originally Posted by laitama View Post
    Has anyone figured out how to debug the English 20th? I really want to get Lunamon/Dianamon, and I know that you can get her through debugging the Japanese 20th, but I'm not sure if it's the same process for the English version.

Can't be done via the same method, as the necessary connections were removed from the English version. A temporary debug may be accessible via tab cheating, but I've not tested that myself, nor do I think anyone else has.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik3y112 View Post
    Will they do wave 2 for English?

There's no official stance on this whatsoever. Bandai hasn't really even made an official announcement for the Wave 1 despite everyone having it now, everyone only found out about it because of WithTheWill and TamaPalace, so we probably won't be officially told. Because the board on the Englsih devices does not contain the necessary connections for activating the wave 2 programming, I don't think there will be a wave 2, since they would need to design and print whole new boards instead of just reusing the existing ones. Hopefully these English devices sold well though, as that will likely determine whether or not we see new English devices.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2936373839404142 ... LastLast