With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Oh my bad guys, I misread. You can for sure Jogress two digimon on the same device but not the two exclusives, you’re right.
    Hello.

With my first two Digimon I raised, I got all the way to Omegamon Alter-S! Will my Digimon die naturally after a certain amount of time or will I have to deliberately abuse it? I want to raise another pair but also would feel weirdly bad about abusing my Omegamon Alter-S to do so, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    With my first two Digimon I raised, I got all the way to Omegamon Alter-S! Will my Digimon die naturally after a certain amount of time or will I have to deliberately abuse it? I want to raise another pair but also would feel weirdly bad about abusing my Omegamon Alter-S to do so, haha.
    Inevitably it will become harder and harder to keep him alive. Enjoy him while you can.
    Currently Raising
    Vpet 20th: Megadramon

If you have a spare, you can copymon him over at least.

I may have to put him out to pasture to. Got him on my main and juggled raising Machinedramon and Aegismon(on my spare). After they Jogrees, I may go for Durandamon.

Ain't got no mojo... GuidingLight's Avatar
    After work today I decided to trek out to Gamestop again to see if they had any in stock. I visited one last week and asked an employee if they had them, to which he replied it said they were in the store but they couldn't find them. I decided to visit another location today, but they told me the one that I visited previously was the only one that had them in stock in my area. So, I went back to the other location and asked again. The person I asked searched around a bit, and just before he was about to give up, he checked behind a small kiosk on the back counter and found them all stashed away behind it.
    I am now a proud owner of a gray English 20th Digimon V-pet

Congrats. Nice find

Ain't got no mojo... GuidingLight's Avatar
    I've seen it posted in a lot of places that feeding your digimon vitamins, while raising its strength, lowers its lifespan. Is there any proof of this, or is it just a myth?

Has anyone figured out how to debug the English 20th? I really want to get Lunamon/Dianamon, and I know that you can get her through debugging the Japanese 20th, but I'm not sure if it's the same process for the English version.

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2936373839