With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

My kabuterimon is nearly age 7. Has had way more than 15 battles and over 90% battle win ratio since was first evolved from gabumon. Has it failed to evolve to skullgreymon?

Have you been putting it to sleep early? It needs to spend 36 hours as a Perfect before it evolves to Ultimate, as well as meeting the battle requirements.
    Hello.

No I never put to sleep early. Kabuterimon is7 now. Greymon has been metalgreymon for days now and he is now 8. They were only just under 24 hours different in their age.

Kabuterimon is only an adult/champion though.

Edit: in the last 2 hours metalgreymon is now blitzgreymon. Considering that he is now 2 forms higher, I think kabuterimon failed for no reason wtf. If only I could wipe him immediately and start a new digimon.
    Last edited by Mik3y112; 08-14-2019 at 08:12 PM.

That is pretty odd... Iíve also just experienced something strange. Elecmon evolves from Tsunomon at 9.10am yesterday so he should have become Angemon at 8.10pm tonight. He just evolved early at 6.08pm having only spent 21hours and 58minutes as a child. I definitely didnít wake him up or delay sleep, he went to bed at 10.00pm last night and woke up at 7.00am today like usual.
    Hello.

Well I managed to kill him by doing the vitamin/battle injury trick with my blue 20th. Funny thing was that he won so many times even though I pressed no buttons. Annoyed the heck out of me lol

Started Hackmon egg this time.

At least he became Angemon and not veggiemon haha
    Last edited by Mik3y112; 08-15-2019 at 01:46 AM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Don't even get me started on strange evolution times. I have definitely seen variance during testing, and I have NO idea what causes it.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo... DarkWarGrimlock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkWarGrimlock View Post
    Okay, so you have to use the copy feature to get Omegamon/Omnimon?
    Not necessarily. If you raise both Digimon required on the same device at the same time they will still Jogress with each other if you win 5 tag battles with them. Whichever Digimon you specifically chose first will technically be the one who evolves, but either way they merge as one and then a new egg hatches so you can start again with a second digimon.
    But how do you raise Anime Agumon and Anime Gabumon on the same device if both are exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    Okay, so you have to use the copy feature to get Omegamon/Omnimon?
    Not necessarily. If you raise both Digimon required on the same device at the same time they will still Jogress with each other if you win 5 tag battles with them. Whichever Digimon you specifically chose first will technically be the one who evolves, but either way they merge as one and then a new egg hatches so you can start again with a second digimon.
    But how do you raise Anime Agumon and Anime Gabumon on the same device if both are exclusive?
    You canít raise both on same device. Youíll have to raise anime agumon on brown/blue and then send evolved wargreymon via copy to yellow/grey device that has anime metalgarurumon raised. Vice versa.

Ain't got no mojo...
    on the topic of evolution times, I know the nap function effects it according to the manual.

in news on my device I now have Metalgreymon and should get Monzaemon in a bit. They are age6

Is the Vaccine-Virus-Data triangle shadow coded? My blitz greymon struggles hard against vaccines while my Skull mammon is the royal knight killer, and does well against virus digimon. this happens so consistently I don't think it's a coincidence.
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

Page 38 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2835363738394041 ... LastLast