With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Psynthe View Post
    Hey guys! I'm spoiled by the pendulum's save feature. If I remove the battery from the device while at work will it keep the save state?
    Yes, if you remove the battery or put the tab back in, or if your battery dies, your save data will remain!

Alternatively, to save you the hassle of removing the battery; set the clock to 9pm and put the Digimon to sleep, it will stay asleep until 7am.

I finally got around to evolving Cres, itís odd to see that specifically WarGreymon and MetalGarurumon become Omnimon while BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon become Omegamon Alter S odd name choice for English localization.
    Last edited by Snix; 08-12-2019 at 03:33 AM. Reason: spelling
    Hello.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Well that was a pleasant surprise coming back from work. My first Agumon digivolved to Greymon. I thought for sure i'd end up with Numemon

edit: second agu became numemon
    Last edited by Ryu Serpentine; 08-12-2019 at 05:21 PM.

Ain't got no mojo... CheeseyJoe's Avatar
    Could there possibly be a way to trick the device, either by messing with the circuit board or trying to dock it with something, into unlocking Dorumon without a wave 2?
    I wanna raise my boy.

Considering the data is on the device anyway I wouldnít be surprised, but I donít believe anyone has confirmed a way as of yet.

In other news KingEtemon died today. Long live the King... Iím not sure who to go for next.
    Hello.

Ain't got no mojo... DarkWarGrimlock's Avatar
    Just got the English V-Pets. I had the Japanese ones, but havenít played with them since they came out. Quick questions regarding the anime eggs.

You need to connect to five different V-Pets on each device you want to unlock an egg, right?

Can I unlock the other V-Petís exclusive egg (Gabumon in the Agumon version for example) by connecting with the device with it unlocked after Iíve unlocked it? Either by copying a hatched Digimon or otherwise?

The five devices have to be 20th V-Pets, right? Japanese or English? Not the anniversary D-Ark or D3 or something?

Is resetting a device all it takes to make it count as a new device for egg unlocking? Will I need to raise an egg to Rookie with each reset?

Thanks!

From what Iíve read, you need to connect to 5 97 20ths with different names, so if you reset you must pick a new name and also wait 6 hours until rookie before you can connect and then reset again.
    Also the pendulum 20ths count as 1 device each. You can connect once to each of the pendulum 20ths ( silver blue, silver black, dukemon and beelzebumon) which would count as 4 devices, resetting wonít change anything though.

Iím also looking to see if any other devices work.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by CheeseyJoe View Post
    Could there possibly be a way to trick the device, either by messing with the circuit board or trying to dock it with something, into unlocking Dorumon without a wave 2?
    I wanna raise my boy.
    This can be done by building an arduino project to interface with the device, but a bit of technical know-how would be needed. Feel free to DM me if you want details.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWarGrimlock View Post
    Just got the English V-Pets. I had the Japanese ones, but havenít played with them since they came out. Quick questions regarding the anime eggs.

You need to connect to five different V-Pets on each device you want to unlock an egg, right?

Can I unlock the other V-Petís exclusive egg (Gabumon in the Agumon version for example) by connecting with the device with it unlocked after Iíve unlocked it? Either by copying a hatched Digimon or otherwise?

The five devices have to be 20th V-Pets, right? Japanese or English? Not the anniversary D-Ark or D3 or something?

Is resetting a device all it takes to make it count as a new device for egg unlocking? Will I need to raise an egg to Rookie with each reset?

Thanks!
    In addition to what Dance pointed out above, you cannot unlock another devices exclusive egg. So If you have the special Agumon egg, you cannot get the special Gabumon egg. And yes, all devices must be Ver.20ths, but if connecting to a Pen20, you must use the copy feature. Lastly, you will indeed need to wait for the Digimon to evolve to Rookie each time you reset.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo... DarkWarGrimlock's Avatar
    Okay, so you have to use the copy feature to get Omnimon/Omegamon then? Raise one exclusive on one device and the other on another and copy to each other?

Thanks for the various responses!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkWarGrimlock View Post
    Okay, so you have to use the copy feature to get Omegamon/Omnimon?
    Not necessarily. If you raise both Digimon required on the same device at the same time they will still Jogress with each other if you win 5 tag battles with them. Whichever Digimon you specifically chose first will technically be the one who evolves, but either way they merge as one and then a new egg hatches so you can start again with a second digimon.
    Hello.