With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    I picked up Navy Blue from my gamestop yesterday. This is my first actual Digimon V-pet(i had the digivices from 02 and frontier) so a lot of this is new to me. Currently have 2 Agumon because i was confused selecting the eggs.

Was surprised when i saw that my second Coramon had become an Agumon because I had work today and was expecting there to be more care mistakes. Gonna be fun to see how far i can get them.

Ain't got no mojo... spiralofvertigo's Avatar
    I got the Yellow version a few days ago; freaking love how it looks in person.

REALLY hope they do a series 2 and give us some really wild colors. I'd love to see a release of the transparent purple/green rim V3 shell.

I made a save by sending copies to each other and then reset it, so my save file was there.

I have however just encountered a problem. I literally cleaned CresGarurumons poop and placed the Vpet on the table and this happened. It looks like a battery with a big cross through it. I canít do anything else with it. I assume itís a battery issue but I have no idea what to do to fix it. Any help?

https://imgur.com/gallery/vq3v5Ez

Edit: I tried a reset and I was able to load my most recent save file. When do they save aside from connecting to another device? Iím curious how much progress Iíve lost.
    Last edited by Snix; 08-11-2019 at 02:13 AM.
    Hello.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Deep Saver View Post
    Sorry if this has been asked already, but is DP fully restored when you evolve or does it stay at the same level it was before evolution?
    It will stay at the same level, DP will only be restored by protein or by 3 hours of sleep

Quote Originally Posted by n8d0gg187 View Post
    -In tag team battles, when should you stop the arrow? (i am assuming the top of the screen is max power)
    There's a few good combos, but my personal favorite is stopping the arrow at the second from the top, and then hitting the second meter 9 times (so right when the 5th block appears). This starts you off with a crit, and plenty of strong attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDaKnight91 View Post
    Hiya all I've got my mitts on a digital monster vpet 20th anniversary edition I wanted to setup debug mode as per some info on this fourm but it seems pins for jp1 jp2 and jp3 are missing if anyone's knows how to get these into debug mode that would be great.
    Without JP1, it's unfortunately not possible. They did indeed remove those connections, seemingly intentionally, since JP4 is all that would be required to produce a Brown and Gray device (which the Navy and Yellow are technically just Brown and Gray as well). It may still be possible via tab cheating, but I wouldn't advise attempting that, as it's very unreliable to get good results that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    I made a save by sending copies to each other and then reset it, so my save file was there.

I have however just encountered a problem. I literally cleaned CresGarurumons poop and placed the Vpet on the table and this happened. It looks like a battery with a big cross through it. I canít do anything else with it. I assume itís a battery issue but I have no idea what to do to fix it. Any help?

https://imgur.com/gallery/vq3v5Ez

Edit: I tried a reset and I was able to load my most recent save file. When do they save aside from connecting to another device? Iím curious how much progress Iíve lost.
    You might see that low battery warning again soon, just as a heads up. If you see it again, pop a fresh one in there. As for progress, it saves pretty frequently. By some accounts, it may even be every time the screen turns off.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

I think DP does restore to full after digivolving?

Add Psynthe on Steam Visit Psynthe on XBox Live
    Hey guys! I'm spoiled by the pendulum's save feature. If I remove the battery from the device while at work will it keep the save state?

@Humulos oh right. Iíll grab some new batteries today. I havenít seen the error again since last night though. The digimon across the devices are all the same age respectively but the brown device evolved this morning (Zubagremon to... whatever it is he evolves into) but BaoHuckmon didnít evolve, so Iíve for sure lost some progress.

edit: I spoke too soon! BaoHuckmon just evolved, I think it may have actually been just a few minutes after the other did, I think the yellow pet just ended up delayed a few minutes because of resets and clock restarts.
    Last edited by Snix; 08-11-2019 at 04:23 PM.
    Hello.

My Blitz Greymon seems to be getting hungry at a faster rate than he used to, like he'll be down two hearts while Aegisdramon is at full hearts. Is this something that happens as they age or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Tortoiseshel View Post
    My Blitz Greymon seems to be getting hungry at a faster rate than he used to, like he'll be down two hearts while Aegisdramon is at full hearts. Is this something that happens as they age or what?
    I believe as they age they do start to degrade faster. Making it harder to keep your buddies around. Also eventually they will have enough wounds on them that they will finally revert back to an egg. But just let their next generation live on in their memory!
    Currently Raising
    Vpet 20th: Aegisdramon

That's a really neat little effect, and I don't think I've ever seen in it any other Tamagotchi or Digimon I've raised before!

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2633343536373839 ... LastLast