With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

I got Blitz Greymon and Aegisdramon from my first two eggs! I'm proud of myself! And of my Digimon of course :P

Also, if anyone was curious whether or not the Agumon and Patamon Digi Battler figures were compatible with the Ver 20th, they're not sadly. At least, not the English release. Though to be honest, I didn't really think they would, I was just hoping.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Do evolution times vary? I'm waiting for Mamemon to evolve to Cresgarurumon, who's sitting at 8 years old currently. I only have one care mistake, and that shouldn't be enough to ruin his chances. Win rates are both well over 80%.

@loke
    I believe itís 48 hours awake to evolve into cresgarurumom but Iím not 100% sure. If you have been napping him it might slow it down but itís generally between 7-9 years so you should be all good

Ain't got no mojo...
    Ok, thanks for that. I'll just keep an eye on that little bugger just to be sure. My friend already has Blitz Greymon, and we hatched at practically the same time, so I was a little worried.

Sorry if this has been asked already, but is DP fully restored when you evolve or does it stay at the same level it was before evolution?

I have a few Q's if anyone can clarify:
    -When you train with 2 digi's, does only the winner get a training point or do both?
    -In tag team battles, when should you stop the arrow? (i am assuming the top of the screen is max power)
    -Do single player battles count towards evolution?

Thank you

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by n8d0gg187 View Post
    I have a few Q's if anyone can clarify:
    -When you train with 2 digi's, does only the winner get a training point or do both?
    -In tag team battles, when should you stop the arrow? (i am assuming the top of the screen is max power)
    -Do single player battles count towards evolution?

Thank you
    1- in a successful training, both Digimon get a heart filled for their strength.
    2- I always stop it at the top, and my win rate is fairly high.
    3- All battles count for evolution. Just keep track of how many you have overall.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hiya all I've got my mitts on a digital monster vpet 20th anniversary edition I wanted to setup debug mode as per some info on this fourm but it seems pins for jp1 jp2 and jp3 are missing if anyone's knows how to get these into debug mode that would be great.

I took a week off with mine. I reset them because I was going to be completely busy for the whole day last Saturday and I didnít want them to die. I left them in my mates car all week and I only got around to turning them back on this morning. I started them 8 minutes earlier so hopefully theyíll be back to their regular evolution times now.
    Hello.

Awesome, thank you. Im assuming if you lose the 2 player training that nobody gets the point as well

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    I took a week off with mine. I reset them because I was going to be completely busy for the whole day last Saturday and I didn’t want them to die. I left them in my mates car all week and I only got around to turning them back on this morning. I started them 8 minutes earlier so hopefully they’ll be back to their regular evolution times now.
    Don't press reset! You can put the plastic tab back in or pop out the batteries so that you don't lose your progress
    Last edited by Theigno; 08-10-2019 at 01:10 PM.

Page 35 of 47 FirstFirst ... 253233343536373845 ... LastLast