With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by digimon kaiser View Post
    ^ this and is there any way to see care mistakes and how much time do you have to feed and flush before it’s considered a care mistake
    No way to see how many care mistakes you have. Poop and sickness do not count as care mistakes, so don't worry about that. You have 10 minutes to feed or train before empty hearts make a care mistake, and you have 30 minutes to put your Digimon to bed when it gets tired. In other words, if the Call Light turns on, and you don't care for your Digimon before it goes out, that's a care mistake.[/QUOTE]

so if it gets sick from mass poop on the screen that doesnt count as a care mistake cause sometimes I don’t get to cleaning up poop regularly

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Curio View Post
    So if I get a care mistake from empty hearts/strength, would that only count as one till I refill it? I'm assuming they both ran out at the same time when I was asleep so I'm banking on just the one care mistake, but I guess it might be two. Wish I could know for sure. These things wake up too early and poop too much. X (
    If both ran out, and the call light is out, that's two care mistakes. In addition, the Digimon will call again after a certain amount of time if they have been left empty for too long they will call and get another care mistake if not taken care of.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th • Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th • Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    On tag battles, I notice there are two bars. I only ever fill the one bar by mashing the a button, is there a way to get the second filled?

Follow springogeek On Twitter
    So I've just ordered mine from Amazon to ship internationally... does anyone know if they send a shipping notification, or if it just arrives out of the blue?
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Agumon (DM20)
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

Quote Originally Posted by Loke View Post
    On tag battles, I notice there are two bars. I only ever fill the one bar by mashing the a button, is there a way to get the second filled?
    That first one isn't actually a meter to fill up, instead it's a timing game. Instead of pressing the button right away, wait and you will see the triangle go up and down. When you press A, it will stop it, and then you start mashing A to fill the meter.

Quote Originally Posted by springogeek View Post
    So I've just ordered mine from Amazon to ship internationally... does anyone know if they send a shipping notification, or if it just arrives out of the blue?
    Amazon always sends me a shipping notification once it sends. I also have sms alerts on to know when it arrives.
    Digitama Hatchery

I successfully brought both to mega through the use of phone alarms since the device's sound is too hecking quiet

edit: um, my Skull Mammothmon weighs 5 g right now? Lol
    Last edited by SparkGold; 08-07-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Follow springogeek On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Amazon always sends me a shipping notification once it sends. I also have sms alerts on to know when it arrives.
    Well, it was ordered a few days ago, so I would have expected a notification by now :/ Kinda worried.
    Decoding the secrets of the EU/Asia D-power, one step at a time: Here
    Currently Raising: Agumon (DM20)
    RIP: Greymon (DU, 13yrs), Diaboromon (DU, 20yrs)

Ain't got no mojo...
    Do we know if the new Digimon X V2's will also unlock the Dorumon egg? The black and white Digimon X's did it, right?

They will not. The DMX series does not unlock anything on the Ver.20th devices, it can only battle.
    Digitama Hatchery

Mine just came in from Amazon! Time to raise some Digital Monsters.

Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 243132333435363744 ... LastLast