With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Did this last night. They will transition to full sleep if they are napping when the regular sleep time happens.

ie. My MetalGrey and Metalmame sleep around 11, if they are napping when its 11, they'll just keep sleeping.

Add kensei on Discord Add kensei on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    My v-pet got delivered while I was at work today!

I'm almost tempted to get a second one depending on what Amazon's stock is like, but a part of me wants to wait and see if Bandai UK releases it themselves.
    Glad to hear some of them are making their way overseas. Did your order status change to 'shipped' or did it just appear?

I suppose on the bright side it at least seems like they're selling well, perhaps a UK release might not be too unrealistic.

Are there any penalties to changing the time a lot? Napping 3 hours a day isn't cutting it for me, I'm racking up a lot of care mistakes. Doesn't help that's it's so quiet.

^ this and is there any way to see care mistakes and how much time do you have to feed and flush before its considered a care mistake

Changing the time doesn't really affect your Digimon at all. They won't age whilst they sleep though, so expect them to evolve a little slower.
    Last edited by Kovokashi; 08-06-2019 at 02:37 AM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Loke View Post
    Are there different power levels like in the Digital Monster X? I was surprised when my Numemon defeated my friend's Greymon, but I wonder if it was just luck.
    Yep! You can see a list of all power levels here: https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/list/ (hit the List View button on the lower right to more easily see the numbers). In addition, each strength heart gives you +4 power, for a max of +16. The battles are still very much luck based, but likelihood of winning will be influenced by how you fill the button meter before battle, and your current power. If both Greymon and Numemon have full strength hearts, Greymon is more likely to win, but that won't always necessarily be true. There is always a slim chance that a Digimon can win even if it is MUCH weaker than its opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Curio View Post
    Are there any penalties to changing the time a lot? Napping 3 hours a day isn't cutting it for me, I'm racking up a lot of care mistakes. Doesn't help that's it's so quiet.
    To add to Kovokasi's answer, you will see your Digimon's actual Age NUMBER increase any time the clock passes midnight, but this doesn't reflect true age, so keep that in mind that your Child level could reach age 10 without evolving if it hasn't been awake long enough (but again, there is no adverse effect to this)

Quote Originally Posted by digimon kaiser View Post
    ^ this and is there any way to see care mistakes and how much time do you have to feed and flush before its considered a care mistake
    No way to see how many care mistakes you have. Poop and sickness do not count as care mistakes, so don't worry about that. You have 10 minutes to feed or train before empty hearts make a care mistake, and you have 30 minutes to put your Digimon to bed when it gets tired. In other words, if the Call Light turns on, and you don't care for your Digimon before it goes out, that's a care mistake.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

So here's my predicament:

On track to getting BlitzGrey and CresGaruru and then Jogressing them. I already decided I wanted to go the RustTyrano route afterwards. Thing is, I know only one space is gotta be freed up after the Jogress. I have a spare 20th that I used for the anime egg to.

Aside from growing one of the required digimon on the spare device and copymon'ing it over, is there a way to grow both required on my main device and still keep Omegamon Alter S?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by zeronaga View Post
    Aside from growing one of the required digimon on the spare device and copymon'ing it over, is there a way to grow both required on my main device and still keep Omegamon Alter S?
    Unfortunately not. The Digimon has to die to make room for another.

So if I get a care mistake from empty hearts/strength, would that only count as one till I refill it? I'm assuming they both ran out at the same time when I was asleep so I'm banking on just the one care mistake, but I guess it might be two. Wish I could know for sure. These things wake up too early and poop too much. X (

Got my Yellow from Amazon yesterday and finally got around to opening it up tonight. It was interesting noticing the little changes after putting so much time into the Japanese versions. It's kind of surreal seeing the English text -- maybe it's that and memories of the original English release.

Anyways, I'm excited to start this up since I haven't touched the Ver20th much since the Pendulums and X came out. I might run by Gamestop soon and see if anyone else locally has picked one up. i'd love an opportunity to play with a few other people.

Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast