With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

@sparkgold
    They’re pretty hard to kill by old age not gunna lie, mine just died at like 21 years. Your biggest issue would be over battling but I think you need 20 injuries at any one stage for it to die, pretty hard to do before final stage. You can pretty much keep them alive for as long as you want when they’re final stage if you stop battling and pay a lot of attention to them. But something will come up when you don’t check it for like 2 hours. But then the fun begins again!

They periodically save your progress so don’t worry about your battery dying. I think when you reload you’ll just have to feed them but age and effort should be where you left off iirc.

Check out humulos’ guides if you haven’t already. Best care often doesn’t mean you’ll end up with the best digimon.

ERROR::DaiTigris.Location could not be found.
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthechuck3 View Post
    Update! Mine has now shipped from Amazon! I’m so excited to get my hands on this. I may go seeking out an Agumon version later (though with only one Pen20 that would still put me 2 devices short of unlocking the Omegamon eggs). I’ve had ver1 and ver2 pets but never 3-5 so once I can get more mons I’m going to prioritize one of those. Can’t wait
    Thanks for the heads up, I ordered an extra one for my sister and was going to have it sent to her. However dates on the store page made me think it'd be shipping later and the projected date isn't a good time for her. Guess I better not risk it getting shipped so I'll reorder it and hold on to it for her -__-

Out of curiosity is the device able to recognize connecting to the pendulum 20th multiple times as the same device? Just curious, I can always test it later when mine comes in if there's no definitive answer.

I pre-ordered mine on July 31 and Amazon said the release date was August 1. Well now they say it's August 21... and according to the order section it says that I should be getting mine tomorrow and it has not shipped. I would love to know what Amazon is doing… anyone else having problems? On the main listing it is saying that it usually takes one to two months to ship. This is stupid.

Ain't got no mojo... GuidingLight's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Youkomon View Post
    I pre-ordered mine on July 31 and Amazon said the release date was August 1. Well now they say it's August 21... and according to the order section it says that I should be getting mine tomorrow and it has not shipped. I would love to know what Amazon is doing… anyone else having problems? On the main listing it is saying that it usually takes one to two months to ship. This is stupid.
    I'm having the same issue, I have yet to receive any word that mine has shipped but it still says it's arriving tomorrow by 8 pm. I hope Amazon sorts this out sooner than later.

how does the Digivice determine the age for jogressed monsters? Is it simply the oldest age out of the two combined Digimon?
    I'm considering going hard at battles with Skull Mammothmon in order to have him die before Blitz Greymon and get him reborn as a Gabumon carfully raised this time into evolving to Cres Garurumon. According to Skull Mammothmon's lore, an honorable death like this is what he would have wanted, and it also encourages me go as far into battles as I can which will be super fun
    @Dance: I have been frequently checking out the Humulos guides lately. I'm a big fan of the layout and the art toggle as well as the screen name to official name toggle
    Last edited by SparkGold; 08-04-2019 at 11:00 PM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    The age is determined by the first Digimon chosen for the battle, so whichever one you pick first is the one that actually evolves, the other Digimon is used as 'material', so to speak.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    My v-pet got delivered while I was at work today!

I'm almost tempted to get a second one depending on what Amazon's stock is like, but a part of me wants to wait and see if Bandai UK releases it themselves.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Are there different power levels like in the Digital Monster X? I was surprised when my Numemon defeated my friend's Greymon, but I wonder if it was just luck.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by GuidingLight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Youkomon View Post
    I'm having the same issue, I have yet to receive any word that mine has shipped but it still says it's arriving tomorrow by 8 pm. I hope Amazon sorts this out sooner than later.
    I had to login to Amazon on desktop (rather than mobile) to approve a delay. It was supposed to arrive today. Now it's saying I will get it in 1-2 months. Still hasn't shipped. I'm tempted to just go to GameStop to look for one. This is ridiculous.

Mine should be at my door when I get home. Question to follow up my pausing before I get it started, though. Just to fully clarify: if I put them in nap 3 hours before their regular sleep time, will I have to re-press the "Lights Out" function after their 3 hours is over, or will they automatically transition to regular sleep?

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2229303132333435 ... LastLast