With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Finally raised up both Omnimon and Omegamon Alter-S, interesting they'd use the dub name if they weren't going to both for Alter-S

For anyone who preordered it on amazon, has it said that yours has shipped yet? I was expecting a shipping notification today (as I had another package I preordered for the same date that was shipped out today) but it hasn't. It still says "arriving Monday," but when I check the item page it is now listed as "temporarily out of stock." Guess I can't win with this preorder. Just curious though to see if anyone else has their preorder coming yet to judge if mine is somehow out of stock. If it doesn't ship this weekend, then I may end up swinging by Gamestop and seeing if they have them here yet (they didn't last I checked).

Ain't got no mojo...
    I ended up just grabbing three from Gamestop and cancelling my preorder with Amazon. I was sad to hear that no one was really buying them in my area, but that's a niche interest at this point, not terribly surprised. So happy to finally have it though!

Ain't got no mojo... DigiCollect's Avatar
    For the number of battles needed to increase digivolution after adult, do the one off ("start") battle count toward that number, total or do they have to be those consecutive ("next") battles?

Follow up question. Is that only the battles during that evolution, or is it looking at total battles even going back to younger states?
    Last edited by DigiCollect; 08-01-2019 at 12:16 PM. Reason: another question

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthechuck3 View Post
    For anyone who preordered it on amazon, has it said that yours has shipped yet? I was expecting a shipping notification today (as I had another package I preordered for the same date that was shipped out today) but it hasn't. It still says "arriving Monday," but when I check the item page it is now listed as "temporarily out of stock." Guess I can't win with this preorder. Just curious though to see if anyone else has their preorder coming yet to judge if mine is somehow out of stock. If it doesn't ship this weekend, then I may end up swinging by Gamestop and seeing if they have them here yet (they didn't last I checked).
    Not marked as shipped for me yet, but it also shows Arriving Monday. August 1st indeed :-P

Quote Originally Posted by DigiCollect View Post
    For the number of battles needed to increase digivolution after adult, do the one off ("start") battle count toward that number, total or do they have to be those consecutive ("next") battles?

Follow up question. Is that only the battles during that evolution, or is it looking at total battles even going back to younger states?
    Any battle works, so you can keep hitting Start and just fight Palmon and Kunemon over and over again, and that will still count. Only battles in that stage will count, so all battles must be done as an Adult for achieving the Perfect level.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo... DigiCollect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCollect View Post

Any battle works, so you can keep hitting Start and just fight Palmon and Kunemon over and over again, and that will still count. Only battles in that stage will count, so all battles must be done as an Adult for achieving the Perfect level.
    Good to hear!

Was worried it was going to be a battle of attrition where my digi was on the loosing end. Looks like we can do this after all, thanks!

Add kensei on Discord Add kensei on Steam
    Mine also hasn't shipped yet, but still says it's arriving on the 8th. Looking on the page says they'll be in stock on the 22nd. I'm hoping for the former!

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    For me it says it's arrving on the 14th.

Since they're claiming more will be in stock, I'm almost tempted to order a second one.

EDIT: Refreshed the page and it now says it's arriving on the 6th.
    Last edited by wildwing64; 08-01-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Whatís everyone raising?

Update! Mine has now shipped from Amazon! Iím so excited to get my hands on this. I may go seeking out an Agumon version later (though with only one Pen20 that would still put me 2 devices short of unlocking the Omegamon eggs). Iíve had ver1 and ver2 pets but never 3-5 so once I can get more mons Iím going to prioritize one of those. Canít wait

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 202728293031323340 ... LastLast