With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

I decided to try my luck on my lunch break today. Walked into my local GameStop and, to my surprise, they had at least two of each color out on display! I chose the Classic Brown model, and I'm very grateful I didn't have to bother with pre-ordering or anything like that. This is the way toy shopping should be. I imported the Japanese Zubamon model for novelty's sake in 2017, and I still haven't touched it. Now that I'll actually be able to connect to another device and experience everything they have to offer, I'm excited to finally get started! A huge thanks to everyone who's been sharing their experiences in this thread, and especially to humulos for archiving all of this information for both language versions.

Happy to learn that I can connect my English version to my Japanese version and still unlock DORUmon, so that just leaves the task of unlocking Meicoomon (Zubamon model) and Taichi's Agumon (Classic Brown model). From what I'm reading, I can keep resetting one model until I've unlocked the Digimon on the other model, but does that work both ways? Does resetting simply erase the monster you're raising, or does it erase everything, including the eggs you've unlocked?

I'd rather not buy anymore of these things (although I may buy the Classic Gray model if they go on clearance), so I may simply choose to focus on unlocking Meicoomon and then start hoping for an English release of the Pendulums.
    Last edited by MagicBox; 07-30-2019 at 01:17 PM.
    "Magic's Detective Agency" - The Ultimate Guide to Changes in Detective Conan

"Magic's DiGiMONMUSiC Database" - The Ultimate Guide to Digimon CDs

this is my first ever Digimon vpet! Byte the Agumon!

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthechuck3 View Post
    Question. I know the nap function only lasts 3 hours. Is there any other way to pause these devices? The old method on the original 90's devices still works right (leaving the time on set mode once their asleep)? Is there no better way to pause these? I really got spoiled on the Freezer function on the Pen20s, lol. Would it be advisable to maybe even put the device in reset mode at the time I might want to pause it each day and then just load the save when I want it to go again, or is the "save" too hit or miss?
    Iíd like to know the answer to this too. Also to piggy back on this question, when you change the time on the device and put the Digimon to sleep does it stop its evolution progress?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Antronthemighty View Post
    Does anyone know if when you cancel out of a training with the C button, when the training bar is full, will it still count towards effort hearts?
    Training is counted as soon as the brick wall is rubble. When you see the rubble, you can hit C. If you hit it before then, training will not count.
    Thank you for the quick answer on this!

Ain't got no mojo... DigiCollect's Avatar
    Question for the more experienced.

I'm aiming for a Pinochimon. While presently at Gazimon from a version 5 egg, how do I move forward to the required Raremon? It's requirement "Other Conditions Not Met," is leaving me a little uncertain how to proceed.

Is it not possible to choose your egg the first time? Do I have to wait until I unlock the 2nd digimon?

*Think I posted this in the wrong thread earlier, my bad.

Ain't got no mojo... DigiCollect's Avatar
    From what I've experienced thus far and this chart ( https://humulos.com/digimon/dm20/english/ ), it seems like once you get your first digimon to child stage, you start getting more egg options. There are other ways with more devices and more accomplishments, but that's the easiest way to start unlocking more.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Okay this is gonna sound bad but does anyone know the quickest way to make a Digimon die..? I want to raise both at the same rate not staggered

Thanks. How do go back and forth between digimon when you have a second one?

@Dance Melton JB hooked me up. Thatís actually where I got my first four from (the others from Big w online) and when I initially picked them up I asked if they had the box and I was told no. Iíd been trying unsuccessfully since then at EB, toyworld and Thatís Hot Collectibles. Some people didnít wanna help, didnít know what I was talking about, or would have helped if I was quick enough to get there before they crushed them. Thankfully the guy I was talking to yesterday runs the gaming section and heíd tucked one away at the back in case anyone wanted it. I was in the right place at the right time for sure.
    Hello.

Page 28 of 43 FirstFirst ... 182526272829303138 ... LastLast