With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Does anyone know if when you cancel out of a training with the C button, when the training bar is full, will it still count towards effort hearts?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by DigiCollect View Post
    Just got mine in today. Switched some parts around for style.

These both look better than they originally did! Nice work!

Ain't got no mojo... DigiCollect's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Good stuff! I like the way that frame looks there. I've considered switching the shells of my Yellow and Navy to make Agumon and Gabumon make more sense.
    Agree totally! As I get the hang of these, I feel like I'm going to find myself buying another for Agu and end up doing something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Antronthemighty View Post
    These both look better than they originally did! Nice work!
    Thanks! I'm glad these are so easy to swap the parts for. So much potential!

I added organge buttons to my Blue one, but id have to modify an original frame to fit the new 2th and I dont think I'm
    willing to do that in case I want to put it back later.
    Hello.

I just got my yellow one today. Currently I have a Koromon named Byte who fell asleep after evolving so I tucked it into bed. This is my first Digimon Vpet!
    Do we know what differences the yellow Digivice has from the other colors?

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Antronthemighty View Post
    Does anyone know if when you cancel out of a training with the C button, when the training bar is full, will it still count towards effort hearts?
    Training is counted as soon as the brick wall is rubble. When you see the rubble, you can hit C. If you hit it before then, training will not count.

Quote Originally Posted by SparkGold View Post
    I just got my yellow one today. Currently I have a Koromon named Byte who fell asleep after evolving so I tucked it into bed. This is my first Digimon Vpet!
    Do we know what differences the yellow Digivice has from the other colors?
    Only difference with the Yellow version is that it has a special egg that follows the evolution path of Yamato's Gabumon from the show. It shares this special egg with the Gray version, while Taichi's Agumon is on Brown and Navy
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Question. I know the nap function only lasts 3 hours. Is there any other way to pause these devices? The old method on the original 90's devices still works right (leaving the time on set mode once their asleep)? Is there no better way to pause these? I really got spoiled on the Freezer function on the Pen20s, lol. Would it be advisable to maybe even put the device in reset mode at the time I might want to pause it each day and then just load the save when I want it to go again, or is the "save" too hit or miss?

Ain't got no mojo...
    just for general knowledge, i unlock DORUmon egg on my Yellow using digivice Helper.. it imitated copy any digimon from you english DM to 5 japanese DM.. bout battle, already try my Yellow and golden japanese, 20th battle mode work just fine.. but i think you must press button from japanese DM..

I'm pretty stoked. I was at my local JBHIFI and I asked the guy if he would be willing to save be a shipper box if they ever get a restock. He told me to wait there and he came back a moment later with one he had at the back. I have exactly enough to fill one box, this will look nice in my display room once I eventually get it all set up.

https://i.imgur.com/xoyHvsV.jpg https://i.imgur.com/uWqrtT1.jpg
    Hello.

What jb hi fi was this? I have been calling around all of Victoria and trying EB too and they either have no idea what Im talking about or are all out

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 172425262728293037 ... LastLast