With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

If you have 2 compatible digimon on the same device in this case with enough digivice of the appropriate colors then you can unlock tais agumon and Matts gabumon if you get both to their respective mega forms and they do battle 5 times then they will evolve to omnimon

and I have 3 devices and my first 2 adults are mera and nume its so hard to raise these with work and what not

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Unrealx206 View Post
    Hi all,

I've found a fairly interesting method of unlocking the Special Eggs for each device (the one that requires 5 connections to 5 different devices.)

I'll keep the post as simple as possible. You can use each version of the Pendulum 20th device as 1 of the required connections by sending a Copy from the DM20th to the PEN20th, so if you happen to own the 4 different Pendulum devices previously released and a Japanese release of the DM20th you can unlock the Anime Egg and the Special Egg of the Japanese device using this method.

The following example is the method I used.

DM20th Eng Send Copy to Pen20th Original Silver Black
    DM20th Eng Send Copy to Pen20th Original Silver Blue
    DM20th Eng Send Copy to Pen20th Dukemon Color
    DM20th Eng Send Copy to Pen20th Beelzebumon Color
    DM20th Eng Send Copy to JPN DM20th Zubamon Color

This unlocked the Agumon Anime Egg on my device.

Hopefully this information can help some of you that are in the same situation, and it also saves people from having to own more 20thver DMs than they need because the Pendulums are way cooler.
    Happy to say that this worked for me as well! I was interested to see this because the Pendulums all have the same name, no matter which version. Turns out that unique device connections can simply be different versions, not necessarily different names. Well done finding this, VERY useful information!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    It's two specific Digimon. Blitzgreymon and Cresgarurumon joggress to become Omnimon alter-s, Wargreymon and Metalgarurumon become Omnimon, and Machinedramon and Aegisdramon become Rust Tyrannomon. You can see all the details on the DM20th's page at wikimon.

I canceled my GameStop preorder last week and switched to Amazon. I figured August 1st-5th was a more likely date and I wasnt sure how much longer Id be waiting with gamestop. Oh well. I just got a new real world puppy, so waiting on a Vpet is probably for the best. Either way, does anyone know how these connect to the Pen20? Can you use copymon from the Pen20 to Jogress and vice versa? I never got the original 20th device

Ain't got no mojo... bludragon1220's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whatthechuck3 View Post
    Either way, does anyone know how these connect to the Pen20? Can you use copymon from the Pen20 to Jogress and vice versa? I never got the original 20th device
    They can connect to the Pen20. They can send copymon to the Pen20 that you can use as jogress fodder, and as mentioned above a Pen20 will count as one name for the exclusive egg for each version of Pen20 it connects to. However, copymon can't be sent from the Pen20 to the DM20E

I managed to pick up a yellow and a brown/red one. I have a JP gray one already. In order to get Gabon on JP grey and Agumon on EN brown, what would I have for do? I also have a silver blue pendulum 20th. I dont need an anime egg on the yellow. I read that the EN and JP have to link via other so what exactly would I have to do to get them not on the yellow?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I decided to open mine up to see if it would be possible to install the backlight mod by shanli90, and I think we have been smeckledorfed by Bandai.
    While I don't know what speaker the JP ones use, I know for certain that the JP ones do not have a Piezo buzzer on that side of the board for a speaker.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoCobo View Post
    I managed to pick up a yellow and a brown/red one. I have a JP gray one already. In order to get Gabon on JP grey and Agumon on EN brown, what would I have for do? I also have a silver blue pendulum 20th. I dont need an anime egg on the yellow. I read that the EN and JP have to link via other so what exactly would I have to do to get them not on the yellow?
    OK, so to be clear, you have:
    DM20j - Gray
    DM20e - Yellow
    DM20e - Brown
    Pen20 - SBlue

And you don't care about getting the egg on Yellow. In that case, do the following:

Send Copymon from Gray to Yellow, Brown and SBlue
    Send Copymon from Brown to Yellow and SBlue
    Reset Yellow and give it a new name
    Send Copymon from Yellow to Gray and Blue
    Reset Yellow again and give it another new name
    Send Copymon from Yellow to Gray and Blue

That should do it. Note that each time you reset yellow, you will need to wait 6 hours and 10 minutes of real, awake time for your Digimon to evolve into Child, since Babies can't receive or send Copymon.
    Digitama Hatchery

Ain't got no mojo... DigiCollect's Avatar
    Just got mine in today. Switched some parts around for style.

Good stuff! I like the way that frame looks there. I've considered switching the shells of my Yellow and Navy to make Agumon and Gabumon make more sense.
    Digitama Hatchery

Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 162324252627282936 ... LastLast