With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    @humulos Is there a way to make your guides printable? My son keeps needing to borrow my phone to see what he needs, lol. Printing off the guides would be great.
    That is the most adorable question I've ever been asked. I don't have a proper solution for that at the moment BUT I should be able to do a quick and dirty edit to something I already have in place to make it printable. Once I get a pocket of free time this afternoon it should just take me about 15 minutes to create. It won't be perfect, but it will be printable!
    AWESOME! That would be greatly appreciated!

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    @patorikku Alright, so I have it worked out, but with caveats. The charts will now print much nicer, but you will need to check the following options in the Chrome print dialogue specifically (if you use another browser, you're on your own lol)

Layout: Landscape
    Scale: 87 was best for me, but mess around with it if you like
    Options: Make sure Background graphics is checked
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    @patorikku Alright, so I have it worked out, but with caveats. The charts will now print much nicer, but you will need to check the following options in the Chrome print dialogue specifically (if you use another browser, you're on your own lol)Layout: LandscapeScale: 87 was best for me, but mess around with it if you likeOptions: Make sure Background graphics is checked
    Thanks, lol.

Quick question for anyone to answer: how does one overfeed a Digimon? Is it trying to force it to eat when full or is it loading it with Vitamins or what?
    Last edited by humulos; 07-26-2019 at 08:41 PM.

Got mine today and I'm enjoying it. Also the DP bar doesn't fill until they are at the child stage correct?
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    Quick question for anyone to answer: how does one overfeed a Digimon? Is it trying to force it to eat when full or is it loading it with Vitamins or what?
    You keep feeding them over and over until they refuse to eat any more food. Theyll eventually refuse meat but you can feed unlimited vitamins. That makes them sick at max weight, a trick to help kill them off at your choice

Junior Commander
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefDanDan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Mine finally showed up at Gamestop. Store had three extras. Thought about picking them up but might wait. Nabbed the Yellow and Blue color's because they weren't available for the Japanese release. Do we know if other stores are getting any besides Gamestop in the US?
    What state are you in I'm still waiting in Arizona watching everyone get theirs
    I'm in North Carolina. The guys at my store told me that since it's not a video game it won't come in by itself but with other non video game items. Hope your's comes in within the next couple days though man.

Oklahoma City here myself went back yesterday and picked the grey one up so I could hopefully get Matt’s mtl garuru how do you guys balance work/school with raising your mons

Ain't got no mojo...
    Need help with the new 20th. We follow the process in the instruction book. Don’t push any buttons while BATTLE is on the screen. It doesn’t say OK or RETRY it just goes back to the single or tag screen.

Edit: got it
    Last edited by QPCloudy; 07-27-2019 at 06:53 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Can someone help me clarify something? What is jogressing? Like, I’m raising two mons. When they’re a certain level can I merge them to make a new more powerful mon? I have Agumon and Gazimon now.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Hi all,

I've found a fairly interesting method of unlocking the Special Eggs for each device (the one that requires 5 connections to 5 different devices.)

I'll keep the post as simple as possible. You can use each version of the Pendulum 20th device as 1 of the required connections by sending a Copy from the DM20th to the PEN20th, so if you happen to own the 4 different Pendulum devices previously released and a Japanese release of the DM20th you can unlock the Anime Egg and the Special Egg of the Japanese device using this method.

The following example is the method I used.

DM20th Eng Send Copy to Pen20th Original Silver Black
    DM20th Eng Send Copy to Pen20th Original Silver Blue
    DM20th Eng Send Copy to Pen20th Dukemon Color
    DM20th Eng Send Copy to Pen20th Beelzebumon Color
    DM20th Eng Send Copy to JPN DM20th Zubamon Color

This unlocked the Agumon Anime Egg on my device.

Hopefully this information can help some of you that are in the same situation, and it also saves people from having to own more 20thver DMs than they need because the Pendulums are way cooler.

Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast