With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    Welp, Rusty is dead. 16 days as compared to the other one that died when it was like 11 or 13. How long do these guys usually live anyway? Sukamon and Garurumon just arrived too, so now I gotta decide what two new eggs to go for.
    They live indefinitely but around 10 or 11 they start to get harder to keep up with in heart drops. If you can keep up with them they will still eventually die after 20 I juries, iirc.

Ain't got no mojo... SoulCoreAttack99's Avatar
    Add SoulCoreAttack99 on Facebook
    Finally gotten both Digimon 20th Anniversary V-Pet Digivices! Waited patiently for them but I did it! Question! How do you make your Digimon digivolve into a Rookie? Should it stay asleep or awake? Or wait until time takes its own course?

@Jesster Oh that makes sense, I got a care mistake this morning for the first time in a week or so so that may have been the beginning of the end.

@SoulCoreAttack99 Awesome to hear, glad the wait is over. Sleep does not count at all toward evolution time. 6 hours to Rookie, 24 hours to Adult, 36 hours to Perfect, 48 hours to Ultimate. I have mine timed out to the minute of when they will evolve.
    Last edited by Snix; 07-26-2019 at 01:26 AM. Reason: spelling
    Hello.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Got my 4! There were 4 more for sale as well on the counter, so very visible.

With that it sounds like the Gamestop rollout is at least getting close to complete for the US, and EB Games in Canada should be about the same. If you don't have a device yet, call your local store!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Got my 4! There were 4 more for sale as well on the counter, so very visible.

With that it sounds like the Gamestop rollout is at least getting close to complete for the US, and EB Games in Canada should be about the same. If you don't have a device yet, call your local store!
    Called my shop yesterday. He said he has 8 in route and expects them today hopefully. I have two paid off. May pick up two additional.

Junior Commander
    Mine finally showed up at Gamestop. Store had three extras. Thought about picking them up but might wait. Nabbed the Yellow and Blue color's because they weren't available for the Japanese release. Do we know if other stores are getting any besides Gamestop in the US?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    Mine finally showed up at Gamestop. Store had three extras. Thought about picking them up but might wait. Nabbed the Yellow and Blue color's because they weren't available for the Japanese release. Do we know if other stores are getting any besides Gamestop in the US?
    What state are you in I'm still waiting in Arizona watching everyone get theirs

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiefDanDan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dante View Post
    What state are you in I'm still waiting in Arizona watching everyone get theirs
    I am in Mississippi and got mine yesterday.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    @humulos Is there a way to make your guides printable? My son keeps needing to borrow my phone to see what he needs, lol. Printing off the guides would be great.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    @humulos Is there a way to make your guides printable? My son keeps needing to borrow my phone to see what he needs, lol. Printing off the guides would be great.
    That is the most adorable question I've ever been asked. I don't have a proper solution for that at the moment BUT I should be able to do a quick and dirty edit to something I already have in place to make it printable. Once I get a pocket of free time this afternoon it should just take me about 15 minutes to create. It won't be perfect, but it will be printable!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 142122232425262734 ... LastLast