With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssx13 View Post
    I'm the one that lucked out and caught the ship to my house option, this has me curious though as to what's going on with the release confusion. Really hoping they figure it out and the gs stores get everything straighted up. I've waited 3 years to get them so I can share a piece of my childhood with my children.
    I ordered two also so I could play them with my son

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    This release confusion has me worried about the much more expensive Tamagotchi On coming out in mid-August.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    This release confusion has me worried about the much more expensive Tamagotchi On coming out in mid-August.
    I'm getting mine through Amzon. I will NOT pre-order a "toy" through Gamestop again...

Ain't got no mojo... SoulCoreAttack99's Avatar
    Add SoulCoreAttack99 on Facebook

Refund from GameStop and Switch Over to Amazon

Probably gonna refund mine once I pick up Fire Emblem: Three Houses since I pre-ordered and gotten both receipts.

Rusty is still going strong (seemingly) on the yellow. In the meantime I started a V2 egg on that one as well as a V3 egg on the brown device. When Rusty inevitably dies I will start a new egg on both at the same time. Aiming for CresGarurumon and KingEtemon respectively.
    Hello.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Gamestop just called me to let me know they have them in stock!*UPDATE*They were indeed in stock at Gamestop and I was able to purchase one of each color.
    Last edited by Patorikku; 07-25-2019 at 12:27 PM.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Woah you were just able to go in and get them?! That's great! I still haven't received a call from my Gamestop about my preorders, guess the truck is taking some time to get down here to the tip of Florida.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

I got mine

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Woah you were just able to go in and get them?! That's great! I still haven't received a call from my Gamestop about my preorders, guess the truck is taking some time to get down here to the tip of Florida.
    The Manager called me to let me know they were in. I had already pre-ordered one but he held one of each for me. I didnít see any others in the store so either they were already sold out, he hadnít fully unpacked them, or the only ones the store received were one of each. If anything, seeing how sometimes GS forgets to call, you could stop by and see.

Welp, Rusty is dead. 16 days as compared to the other one that died when it was like 11 or 13. How long do these guys usually live anyway? Sukamon and Garurumon just arrived too, so now I gotta decide what two new eggs to go for.
    Hello.

Page 23 of 39 FirstFirst ... 132021222324252633 ... LastLast