With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Just jogressed my cresgarurumon and blitzgreymon. Started up a hack egg. Interestingly itís spelled Huckmon in the English v20

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Dance View Post
    Just jogressed my cresgarurumon and blitzgreymon. Started up a hack egg. Interestingly itís spelled Huckmon in the English v20
    I would assume all Digimon are using the romanisations instead of dub names, unless I'm wrong on that?

Youíre probably right! I think omegamon is omnimon in English yeah?

In my experience it needs to be 5 wins when Tag Battling in order to Jogres, not 10 overall with wins and losses combined.
    Hello.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Any updates on arrivals?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    Any updates on arrivals?
    Theres a few people saying that the date has been moved to August 1st by gamestop, despite their comps still saying street date is the 15th. At this point I dont full trust them so I have 1 extra on order with Amazon lol

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    I have seen one Canadian user get their device from EB Games, but other Canadian tamers who preordered have not gotten theirs yet. So maybe some stores are getting theirs now? Still haven't seen anyone in the US get theirs.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm in the states and got mine, although I'm beginning to think it was a accident on gs part. But on another note thanks for the links, very informative.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssx13 View Post
    I'm in the states and got mine, although I'm beginning to think it was a accident on gs part. But on another note thanks for the links, very informative.
    Was yours picked up at the shop or were you the person who was having it shipped directly from the GS warehouse?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I'm the one that lucked out and caught the ship to my house option, this has me curious though as to what's going on with the release confusion. Really hoping they figure it out and the gs stores get everything straighted up. I've waited 3 years to get them so I can share a piece of my childhood with my children.

Page 22 of 39 FirstFirst ... 121920212223242532 ... LastLast