With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Ssx13 View Post
    Anyone know for certain the exclusives for each color?
    Brown and Navy have Taichi's Agumon, Gray and Yellow have Yamato's Gabumon
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

i feel for all you guys in the states still waiting for yours! hope they arrive soon

Ain't got no mojo...
    3 out of 4 made it now I'm on hold figuring out where my 4th is.

Update: Gamestop warehouses are out of devices per customer service, I was issued a refund for the missing device as he said 3 are on backorder that have to be refunded and they have no clue if more are coming to the warehouse. The earlier in store orders should be arriving soon. I ordered a grey from amazon, to get the one gamestop didn't send. Hope this helps someone
    Last edited by Ssx13; 07-22-2019 at 01:21 PM.

Yeah it sucks for you guys in the states. My process was easy. I walked in to a shop the day after they were announced and I left an order, boom, here they are.
    Hello.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I wonder how that could have happened! Did they not have enough to meet the demand? My Amazon order is still on track to be delivered. I ordered one for my boyfriend too. I can't see Amazon letting us down. Game stop I'm not surprised by

Ain't got no mojo...
    From what I was told the warehouse is now out with no news of a new shipment as his level. He said there's 3 back orders there and they have to cancel them. He ment to send a 4th that was left out but found out he couldn't. I'd assume the in store pickups are in route, I'd go with amazon they have a good track record of inventory management, not to mention the option of color. Just ordered a digimon x for the collection through Amazon.

Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live
    Thought I'd post my findings that I posted on reddit on here as well:

• Japanese 'Agu Red' = English Red/Brown and Blue
    • Japanese 'Gabu Grey' = English Grey and Yellow
    • Evolution (waking) hours: 1 minute -> 10 minutes -> 6 hours -> 24 hours (around age 1) -> 36 hours (Around age 5) -> 48 hours (Around age 9)
      • Keep in mind the ages are only correct if you Digimon does not get put to sleep during the day.

• Jogress can be with a copymon in Tag battles, or just your other Digimon. You must do 10 battles together (win or lose)
    • When battling, the JPN 20ths and ENG 20ths can only connect to each other as 'other' - It comes up with 'RETRY' on the v20th option. Meaning exclusive eggs cannot be unlocked by battling.
    • It is possible, however, to unlock eggs by sending the copy of a Digimon from a jpn20th to an eng20th. You can unlock Dorumon this way by copying a Digimon from the Wave 2 to the v20th. Similarly, it's the same to unlock the exclusive Taichi or Yamato eggs. Meaning that you don't need multiple english version 20ths if you already own the Japanese versions.
    • You can connect to the Digimon X's by selecting 'OTHER' on both devices. It's not mentioned in the manual that it's compatible, but it is.
    • Speaking of the Digimon X, interestingly, the volume is around 1/3rd of that of the Digimon X. It's a very quiet pet!
    • As mentioned in the FAQ, the US date seems to be August 1st 2019 for Amazon and July 15th for GameStop, however it seems that this date may have been the day that the product arrives at the warehouse. The Australian release date was July 8th. New Zealand had them released on the 18th.
    • Interesting fact about the Digimon Analyser toy and how each Digimon's data is stored compared to the original pets
    • The screens are a little fainter and greener than the original Japanese v20ths. Here's my comparison of the screens between the Japanese version and the English rerelease.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Airdramon View Post
    Thought I'd post my findings that I posted on reddit on here as well:

• Japanese 'Agu Red' = English Red/Brown and Blue
    • Japanese 'Gabu Grey' = English Grey and Yellow
    • Evolution (waking) hours: 1 minute -> 10 minutes -> 6 hours -> 24 hours (around age 1) -> 36 hours (Around age 5) -> 48 hours (Around age 9)
      • Keep in mind the ages are only correct if you Digimon does not get put to sleep during the day.

• Jogress can be with a copymon in Tag battles, or just your other Digimon. You must do 10 battles together (win or lose)
    • When battling, the JPN 20ths and ENG 20ths can only connect to each other as 'other' - It comes up with 'RETRY' on the v20th option. Meaning exclusive eggs cannot be unlocked by battling.
    • It is possible, however, to unlock eggs by sending the copy of a Digimon from a jpn20th to an eng20th. You can unlock Dorumon this way by copying a Digimon from the Wave 2 to the v20th. Similarly, it's the same to unlock the exclusive Taichi or Yamato eggs. Meaning that you don't need multiple english version 20ths if you already own the Japanese versions.
    • You can connect to the Digimon X's by selecting 'OTHER' on both devices. It's not mentioned in the manual that it's compatible, but it is.
    • Speaking of the Digimon X, interestingly, the volume is around 1/3rd of that of the Digimon X. It's a very quiet pet!
    • As mentioned in the FAQ, the US date seems to be August 1st 2019 for Amazon and July 15th for GameStop, however it seems that this date may have been the day that the product arrives at the warehouse. The Australian release date was July 8th. New Zealand had them released on the 18th.
    • Interesting fact about the Digimon Analyser toy and how each Digimon's data is stored compared to the original pets
    • The screens are a little fainter and greener than the original Japanese v20ths. Here's my comparison of the screens between the Japanese version and the English rerelease.
    do you mean copymon from the Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th or is it in this english Digital Monster Ver.20th?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    do you mean copymon from the Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th or is it in this english Digital Monster Ver.20th?
    The copy feature was introduced in the Ver.20th v-pet.

Copymon on the Pendulums is essentially the same thing but with the little guy appearing on the main screen with the Digimon you're raising.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    The copy feature was introduced in the Ver.20th v-pet.

Copymon on the Pendulums is essentially the same thing but with the little guy appearing on the main screen with the Digimon you're raising.
    Ah! thanks, that makes sense. Reading the differences between these features now, and I see now.

Page 21 of 39 FirstFirst ... 111819202122232431 ... LastLast