With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

No release date has been missed, and certainly not by the stores. We LONG ago knew the dates being put up were rough estimates, the same that happens with most toy releases.

People have not universally been calm and civil.

When I'm being PMed store phone numbers and employee names and being told to 'call' stores by forum members, it's past anything akin to calm.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Hanbei On Twitter
    I do agree there was no need for him to send you those, but it's pretty clear he only did that to make it clear he wasn't "flipping out" about it, as you were implying. His earlier posts didn't seem particularly uncivil, so i don't see where all this came from.
    I hadn't heard about people not being calm and civil elsewhere and it's a shame if that's the case, but i also hadn't seen any of that over in this thread so this seems kinda out of nowhere to me lmao

Yes. A release date has been missed. Gamestop put a streetdate up for July 15th and didn't hit it. That's not on the customers fault. When a customer is sent an email saying something is ready for pick-up, they usually go to pick it up, because it's ready. That's regardless of what the product is from a computer desk to a "$20 piece of plastic toy".

People have been very calm and civil on this thread.

I don't know whatever your experience has been outside of it, but HotMagnus has been personable and kind, helping others out with their interactions with Gamestop. I see no reason to talk down to them like a child.

They weren't being calm and civil here, they broke multiple rules before I said anything, which they were warned about.

No release date has been missed, a street date has been missed, which is insanely normal with toys (in fact, they're showing up even later than the information Bandai gave us.)

If anyone is 'that' bothered by it, go to Gamestop, politely cancel your order, and reorder it somewhere else.

I see no reason to talk down to them like a child.
    As mentioned above, I was literally asked to call and check on their behavior.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Deleted a few posts, time to move on.

Ain't got no mojo... SoulCoreAttack99's Avatar
    Add SoulCoreAttack99 on Facebook
    I wouldn't mind waiting for a long time if it's running too late because the shipments are enormous!

Wow, that was something to read all at once... Kinda got out of hand a little. Anyhoo..

Both Blitz's are dead and RustTyrannomon on the brown device died today too. I evolved the Yellow one three days apart so I expect it will live a little while longer before it chokes too. Once he goes i'll start them both up again with two eggs each for a second round.
    Hello.

Will I need 2 devices to fully enjoy and completing the “dex” and toget certain characters

Ain't got no mojo...
    Just for your "exclusive" egg. You need to connect to 5 different devices to unlock it, but you can just reset one device four times to get that effect. Problem is, you won't be able to get the egg on both devices

Ain't got no mojo...
    Anyone know for certain the exclusives for each color?

Page 20 of 39 FirstFirst ... 101718192021222330 ... LastLast