With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoreAttack99 View Post
    GameStop won't have them by the end of the week or early next week since they're being shipped to the warehouse and will probably take a while to get them all packaged into stores since we still pre-ordered them so unexpectedly and still no response of a phone call or email from GameStop. Lemme know what you think! 
    I pre-ordered mine at GameStop and talked to them in store. They said no one got theirs in yet and that another employee pre-ordered his at the store and was upset too. But, also Amazon has them coming in for August.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMagnus View Post
    GameStop won't have them by the end of the week or early next week since they're being shipped to the warehouse and will probably take a while to get them all packaged into stores since we still pre-ordered them so unexpectedly and still no response of a phone call or email from GameStop. Lemme know what you think! 
    I pre-ordered mine at GameStop and talked to them in store. They said no one got theirs in yet and that another employee pre-ordered his at the store and was upset too. But, also Amazon has them coming in for August.
    There are too many conflicting reports as of now. What I think we can all agree upon is that Gamestop screwed up big time and no one has yet to get their devices from in-store pickups.

Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMagnus View Post
    There are too many conflicting reports as of now. What I think we can all agree upon is that Gamestop screwed up big time and no one has yet to get their devices from in-store pickups.
    So, where are they available at the moment? If I can get one somewhere else, I guess I can just cancel my pre-order right?

Apparently since I pre-ordered in February it's out of the 90 day return policy on items. I'm like I don't even have it on hand!

UPDATE: From my previous reply. I went to the store and they agreed to refund me my down payment on the pre-order since it was they said it was their warehouse's fault. The guy also told me the date still says the 15th and doesn't show that there is a new date and said he doesn't even know when to expect them. If you got your pre-order at gamestop and they give you a problem, just remind them it's their warehouse not you that caused the issue. They don't even know when they are getting them in and the point of the pre-order is to reserve one for the release date.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I preordered from gamestop with shipping to my home. All 4 I ordered are setting at the ups in Memphis, they were scheduled to arrive last friday but due to a mechanical failure it's now scheduled for tomorrow.
    Maybe they are coming some for the in store crowd if mine are on way?

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 916171819