With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by SoulCoreAttack99 View Post
    GameStop won't have them by the end of the week or early next week since they're being shipped to the warehouse and will probably take a while to get them all packaged into stores since we still pre-ordered them so unexpectedly and still no response of a phone call or email from GameStop. Lemme know what you think! 
    I pre-ordered mine at GameStop and talked to them in store. They said no one got theirs in yet and that another employee pre-ordered his at the store and was upset too. But, also Amazon has them coming in for August.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMagnus View Post
    GameStop won't have them by the end of the week or early next week since they're being shipped to the warehouse and will probably take a while to get them all packaged into stores since we still pre-ordered them so unexpectedly and still no response of a phone call or email from GameStop. Lemme know what you think! 
    I pre-ordered mine at GameStop and talked to them in store. They said no one got theirs in yet and that another employee pre-ordered his at the store and was upset too. But, also Amazon has them coming in for August.
    There are too many conflicting reports as of now. What I think we can all agree upon is that Gamestop screwed up big time and no one has yet to get their devices from in-store pickups.

Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HotMagnus View Post
    There are too many conflicting reports as of now. What I think we can all agree upon is that Gamestop screwed up big time and no one has yet to get their devices from in-store pickups.
    So, where are they available at the moment? If I can get one somewhere else, I guess I can just cancel my pre-order right?

Apparently since I pre-ordered in February it's out of the 90 day return policy on items. I'm like I don't even have it on hand!

UPDATE: From my previous reply. I went to the store and they agreed to refund me my down payment on the pre-order since it was they said it was their warehouse's fault. The guy also told me the date still says the 15th and doesn't show that there is a new date and said he doesn't even know when to expect them. If you got your pre-order at gamestop and they give you a problem, just remind them it's their warehouse not you that caused the issue. They don't even know when they are getting them in and the point of the pre-order is to reserve one for the release date.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I preordered from gamestop with shipping to my home. All 4 I ordered are setting at the ups in Memphis, they were scheduled to arrive last friday but due to a mechanical failure it's now scheduled for tomorrow.
    Maybe they are coming soon for the in store crowd if mine are on way?

Edited - incorrect words.
    Last edited by Ssx13; 07-21-2019 at 02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ssx13 View Post
    I preordered from gamestop with shipping to my home. All 4 I ordered are setting at the ups in Memphis, they were scheduled to arrive last friday but due to a mechanical failure it's now scheduled for tomorrow.
    Maybe they are coming soon for the in store crowd if mine are on way?

Edited - incorrect words.
    The worker didn't see any as on the way in his system.

Having issues waiting for a toy does not require you to triple post in your adventures in being impatient.

That many people seem to be unaware how toy shipping/selling works is on the people buying and who have no patience, not on the stores selling and being forced to deal with customers who are flipping out over their 20 dollar piece of plastic.

If you can't mentally handle the wait, request a cancellation politely or learn some patience. Either way, leave the store employees alone.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Ain't got no mojo...
    I was just stating if the warehouse has shipped my small personal order directly to my home on Thursday of last week then they should be shipping to their various stores soon. Employees never know anything, the only ones that know when are the corporate big wigs.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Having issues waiting for a toy does not require you to triple post in your adventures in being impatient.

That many people seem to be unaware how toy shipping/selling works is on the people buying and who have no patience, not on the stores selling and being forced to deal with customers who are flipping out over their 20 dollar piece of plastic.

If you can't mentally handle the wait, request a cancellation politely or learn some patience. Either way, leave the store employees alone.
    There was no flipping out. The guy was totally understanding. We talked about digimon for like 20 minutes and he asked me if I liked pokemon. I told him I didn't really like the show, but I've played the games. We talked about what got us into digimon and I told him the new movie was coming out in February. We were really nice and civil with each other. I'm not sure why you assume I would flip out on someone? I questioned if I could get a refund for a pre-order, he said no. But, told me to come in so we could discuss it because he might be able to find away around it. When I got there he told me that since I pre-ordered before their policy of the 90 day return on pre-orders he could refund, but said even if that wasn't the case he would refund me since it was their warehouse that messed up. Then we walked around the store and talked to each other for a while, probably like 20 minutes like I said.

I don't appreciate your assumptions.... I was giving advice to others that might have trouble and not get a cool employee like me. If you want me to get his name and you can call the store and ask him how our interactions were. You can do that if you want? I'll PM you the store I went to.

PM sent to you MarcFBR. Please take the time to give gamestop a call!

Merged posts yet again (on top of the multiple messages I was sent about this in various places.)

Yeah... I'm not calling up a random Gamestop.

This falls under me saying to leave them alone up above.

A number of people in multiple places have had flipouts over a toy not showing up when they wanted it to, outside of telling people to calm down, that's about it. I'm certainly not going to 'call the store' at request.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post
    Merged posts yet again.

Yeah... I'm not calling up a random Gamestop.

This falls under me saying to leave them alone up above.

A number of people in multiple places have had flipouts over a toy not showing up when they wanted it to, outside of telling people to calm down, that's about it. I'm certainly not going to 'call the store' at request.
    I thought this was the thread for talking about the US/English V20th. Right now it just so happens to be the missed release date that people are talking about. Everyone I've seen has been recounting what they know calmly and civilly. Definitely no reason to call out forum users for talking about the topic or be rude to the users in this thread?

Page 19 of 39 FirstFirst ... 91617181920212229 ... LastLast