With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    I noticed on gamestop's site that the vpets aren't on preorder status anymore and you can reserve and pick up in store. I'm a bit peeved since I didn't get a call from my gamestop or email from them telling me they have my preorders ready if they are available too. I checked their website to see if it was available for pickup at my store and it said they had them. What sucks is that I will be gone for most of the day today to pick them up if they do have them ugh. Gonna have to ask my dad if he has the time to pick them up. Hopefully they saved the colors I wanted.

Edit: never mind. Their website changed it back to preorder status? I guess they flubbed. I guess I'll still call them anyway to ask.
    Last edited by SkytheGoggleHead; 07-20-2019 at 06:00 AM.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by SkytheGoggleHead View Post
    I noticed on gamestop's site that the vpets aren't on preorder status anymore and you can reserve and pick up in store. I'm a bit peeved since I didn't get a call from my gamestop or email from them telling me they have my preorders ready if they are available too. I checked their website to see if it was available for pickup at my store and it said they had them. What sucks is that I will be gone for most of the day today to pick them up if they do have them ugh. Gonna have to ask my dad if he has the time to pick them up. Hopefully they saved the colors I wanted.Edit: never mind. Their website changed it back to preorder status? I guess they flubbed. I guess I'll still call them anyway to ask.
    I keep getting told they have no idea when they are coming nor where they are currently at. The manager is ticked that everyone else seems to be getting them as well. His estimate was by yesterday, but then had to amend it to as late as the end of next week as they aren’t even showing up as being delivered, therefore may not even be in the warehouses yet.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Ok, so Gamestop sent out the notifications for instore pickup of the pre-orders, their website is saying practically all stores have them available in the stores and none of this is true. The most I was just told is that maybe they just arrived at the warehouses, but no one can give me a definitive answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    Ok, so Gamestop sent out the notifications for instore pickup of the pre-orders, their website is saying practically all stores have them available in the stores and none of this is true. The most I was just told is that maybe they just arrived at the warehouses, but no one can give me a definitive answer.
    I've yet to receive a phone call for it. But maybe it's a sign it will be in tomorrow? Also what was the method for pausing in this version? Is it just the 3 hr nap feature or is there a more technical work around for a longer time?
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    I've yet to receive a phone call for it. But maybe it's a sign it will be in tomorrow? Also what was the method for pausing in this version? Is it just the 3 hr nap feature or is there a more technical work around for a longer time?
    Aside from the naps, I believe sleeping/waking up, as well as receiving a copymon save the state of the device, so you could do either of those and then press the reset button, then just load it up later. But that would pause the whole device so you couldn't, say, just pause a blitz greymon while you raise a cresgarurumon to jogress it with or anything like that.
    Last edited by bobwoggle; 07-20-2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: forgot to insert quote

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC1 View Post
    Tomorrow is Sunday. They won’t be receiving any deliveries.

Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    Yeah I suspected as much that things are just all over the place. I'm hoping they get them by the end of next week. Otherwise if i had known about this i would've preordered off amazon.

Does battling count as training?
    I want to battle my Gabumon but can't train him more than 15 times if I want to get Garurumon.

I'm lead to believe I need to deplete my DP before they evolve to maybe make the strongest digimon at final evolution?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Glowsocks View Post
    Does battling count as training?
    I want to battle my Gabumon but can't train him more than 15 times if I want to get Garurumon.

I'm lead to believe I need to deplete my DP before they evolve to maybe make the strongest digimon at final evolution?
    Battles do not count as training.

Don't know if you need to deplete DP, haven't seen any real solid details about that.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    No need to deplete DP on these devices, the only DP related requirement is the 15 battles required for evolving into Perfect
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 81516171819202128 ... LastLast