With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 428

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

  1. #161
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Oh don't worry, they are overall very simple! Here's everything a kid would need to know to enjoy it:

    * You must feed it when it doesn't have full hunger hearts
    * You must train it when it doesn't have full strength hearts
    * You must put it to bed when it falls asleep
    * You should try to win lots of battles after becoming an Adult

    That's it! A Digimon will reach at least the Adult level by following those steps, and if you win enough it can evolve further. The other stuff is really only important if you are way into the device and want to get every type of monster.

    Last thing is, mess around with how well you take care of it, how much you train it and whether or not you feed it too much (this means feeding it more than 4 times, until the Digimon refuses more food). These factor in to specifically which Child or Adult form you get.

    Hopefully that simplifies it a bit!
    It does. I think he will be more than capable of getting the basic evolutions and such. And, I will probably get more into the nuances of going for specific mons as I progress. Does the device keep a record of what you have unlocked previously or should I keep notes\pics myself?

    Lastly, any new of anyone getting theirs from Gamestop yet? I have to go up there anyhow after work to pick up Ultimate Alliance 3.

  2. #162
    Ain't got no mojo...
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5
    Just got shipment confirmation for my 3 preorder units from EBGames, shipment is being handled by Purolator so it could arrive over the weekend but there's no info on the tracking number yet. Very excited.

  3. #163
    Ain't got no mojo... Glowsocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21
    Well BlitzGreymon died this morning.
    Now dunno what to do.

    My previous post was based around only having 1 device.

  4. #164
    Junior Commander humulos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Battery Saving
    Posts
    356
    Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by QPCloudy View Post
    It does. I think he will be more than capable of getting the basic evolutions and such. And, I will probably get more into the nuances of going for specific mons as I progress. Does the device keep a record of what you have unlocked previously or should I keep notes\pics myself?
    It keeps track! There's an album feature on the device that will show you every Digimon you've raised thusfar.

    Quote Originally Posted by Glowsocks View Post
    Well BlitzGreymon died this morning.
    Now dunno what to do.
    Dang, was that your first death? Sorry to hear that! Now would be a good time to raise a non-original Digimon, such as Dracomon or Zubamon!

    Quote Originally Posted by bobwoggle View Post
    Just got shipment confirmation for my 3 preorder units from EBGames, shipment is being handled by Purolator so it could arrive over the weekend but there's no info on the tracking number yet. Very excited.
    Fingers crossed! Still no word from anyone on my end!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?


  5. #165
    Ain't got no mojo... Glowsocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21
    [QUOTE=humulos;357593]
    Quote Originally Posted by QPCloudy View Post
    It does. I think he will be more than capable of getting the basic evolutions and such. And, I will probably get more into the nuances of going for specific mons as I progress. Does the device keep a record of what you have unlocked previously or should I keep notes\pics myself
    Quote Originally Posted by Glowsocks View Post
    Well BlitzGreymon died this morning.
    Now dunno what to do.
    Dang, was that your first death? Sorry to hear that! Now would be a good time to raise a non-original Digimon, such as Dracomon or Zubamon!
    Nah teddymon died yesterday or the day before can't remember exactly.
    So starting fresh right now not sure what path to take..

  6. #166
    Super Moderator Airdramon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Age
    26
    Posts
    953
    Follow Airdramon On Twitter Visit Airdramon on XBox Live
    I have Omegamon Alter S and I'm raising my Taichi's Koromon and I have a MetalGarumon in my stock, so I should have Omegamon too soon in a bit over a week.
    "I'm stylin' dude!"

    My Digimon Podcast
    Support the show!
    | RedBubble | Ko-Fi | Patreon | PayPal |

  7. #167
    Ain't got no mojo... Glowsocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Airdramon View Post
    I have Omegamon Alter S and I'm raising my Taichi's Koromon and I have a MetalGarumon in my stock, so I should have Omegamon too soon in a bit over a week.
    Thats what I had hoped to have. But with only one device its difficult.
    Alphamon and Rasielmon were my backups but can't do those either... Lol
    Just gona raise a Omnimon Alter S over the next week an maybe if the stars align I'll meet someone in the next week who has a stash of Digimons I can connect to to get either alphamom or Rasielmon.
    Angewomon an her evolutions were my go to originally but they don't even exist.
    Sigh....


    Side note. Is it possible to battle a Digimon to death? Just looked at my stat's an km 276 out of 303.
    Most of those were BlitzGreymon an my tag battles are 143 out of 153 which was blitz an teddymon prodomently.

    Caus when I woke up they were both dead on Diffrent days but were battled heavily the night before.
    Last edited by Glowsocks; 07-20-2019 at 02:13 AM.

  8. #168
    I'm a Maniac Snix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    189
    The BlitzGreymon on my Yellow device died about an hour ago. Today I was busy with work and he got a care mistake for the first time in a long while, plus he was getting old. I'm not going to be able to evolve the remaining one on the brown device any further due to a lack of a CresGarurumon, but I will raise one of those next and use copy stock to get Omegamon Alter S. In the meantime, I finally got around to evolving Macheindramon on the the Yellow device. I had held off because I would have had the exact same setup on both devices for days but I figured it was better to get the extra Digimon entry on the yellow device also. Plus it gave me a chance to make a video on how to Jogress at all. I'm sure this won't be relevant to the veterans here but this may be useful to anyone playing with these for the first time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gojQ88fQdpg

    If anyone in Melbourne wants to meet up for a coffee and a battle I would be keen as a bean.
    Hello.

  9. #169
    Ain't got no mojo... Glowsocks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    The BlitzGreymon on my Yellow device died about an hour ago. Today I was busy with work and he got a care mistake for the first time in a long while, plus he was getting old. I'm not going to be able to evolve the remaining one on the brown device any further due to a lack of a CresGarurumon, but I will raise one of those next and use copy stock to get Omegamon Alter S. In the meantime, I finally got around to evolving Macheindramon on the the Yellow device. I had held off because I would have had the exact same setup on both devices for days but I figured it was better to get the extra Digimon entry on the yellow device also. Plus it gave me a chance to make a video on how to Jogress at all. I'm sure this won't be relevant to the veterans here but this may be useful to anyone playing with these for the first time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gojQ88fQdpg

    If anyone in Melbourne wants to meet up for a coffee and a battle I would be keen as a bean.


    Fly to Brisbane an ill buy the coffee...

  10. #170
    Ain't got no mojo... Dance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    If anyone in Melbourne wants to meet up for a coffee and a battle I would be keen as a bean.
    I'm in Melbourne, I'd be down! I only have a grey device atm, but a couple more coming from amazon, should be here early August.

Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 71415161718192027 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •