With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Ain't got no mojo...
    Is Amazon sold out? You can pick your colors there.

Ain't got no mojo... SoulCoreAttack99's Avatar
    Add SoulCoreAttack99 on Facebook

Digimon 20th Anniversary V-Pet GameStop Shipment Coming Late

I'm going to GameStop on the weekend to see if they have them available, whatever color I want because I pre-ordered two of them last month ago! I sincerely hope they are here on this weekend or early next week for sure!😞😞😞

I'm hoping they'll be there in stores very soon...
    Last edited by humulos; 07-19-2019 at 06:13 AM. Reason: Combined double post

Actually I remember seeing something with the Dracomon eggs that allowed you to get war greymon and metal garurumon but I'm not sure if it still works with these. It probably won't since someone stated in the comments it didn't work with the japanese brown and grey but it's something I'll try. When Gamestop gives us them.
    This is the video I learned of this from.
    https://youtu.be/CNu0iUXuYK8
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

New quest begins.
    Going to raise a CresGarurumon along side my BlitzGreymon to hopefully jogress to Omnimon Alter S if I don't kill my blitz in the mean time lol.
    Just realised you can't have two Super Ultimate's on the same device.
    Spewin..

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    Well, that’s his name. Teddymon was always just a fan name.
    fake news fake news fake news

Why can't you have two?
    Hello.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC1 View Post
    Actually I remember seeing something with the Dracomon eggs that allowed you to get war greymon and metal garurumon but I'm not sure if it still works with these. It probably won't since someone stated in the comments it didn't work with the japanese brown and grey but it's something I'll try. When Gamestop gives us them.
    This is indeed a thing, but it won't work on these devices, as it's only for Wave 2 devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowsocks View Post
    New quest begins.
    Going to raise a CresGarurumon along side my BlitzGreymon to hopefully jogress to Omnimon Alter S if I don't kill my blitz in the mean time lol.
    Spewin..
    You can indeed! You can do Jogresses using Copymon, so if you already have Alter S, and you then raise Mugendramon, you can raise Aegisdramon on another device and send it your the device with Alter S and Mugendramon as a Copy. Then you can tag battle Mugendramon with the Aegisdramon Copy to Jogress.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    I preordered 4 from gamestop they day they showed up online, they had a home delivery option. They were arriving today but ups had a "mechanical error" now it's just sitting 2 hours away.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TBC1 View Post
    This is indeed a thing, but it won't work on these devices, as it's only for Wave 2 devices.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowsocks View Post
    New quest begins.
    Spewin..
    You can indeed! You can do Jogresses using Copymon, so if you already have Alter S, and you then raise Mugendramon, you can raise Aegisdramon on another device and send it your the device with Alter S and Mugendramon as a Copy. Then you can tag battle Mugendramon with the Aegisdramon Copy to Jogress.
    I have to admit, some of this talk is making me nervous about picking these up. how are these for a casual raising of v-pets and battling with my kid. Jogressing copying, ya ya ya. It's hard to follow. lol

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Oh don't worry, they are overall very simple! Here's everything a kid would need to know to enjoy it:

* You must feed it when it doesn't have full hunger hearts
    * You must train it when it doesn't have full strength hearts
    * You must put it to bed when it falls asleep
    * You should try to win lots of battles after becoming an Adult

That's it! A Digimon will reach at least the Adult level by following those steps, and if you win enough it can evolve further. The other stuff is really only important if you are way into the device and want to get every type of monster.

Last thing is, mess around with how well you take care of it, how much you train it and whether or not you feed it too much (this means feeding it more than 4 times, until the Digimon refuses more food). These factor in to specifically which Child or Adult form you get.

Hopefully that simplifies it a bit!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20thDigimon Pendulum Ver.20thDigital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Page 16 of 39 FirstFirst ... 61314151617181926 ... LastLast