With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Iím hoping they come in today

Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    Here's hoping they come in as well today but I doubt so. Collectables apparently are always late. I just hope I dont get called in on a day I work. Otherwise I might not get the colors I want.

Ain't got no mojo... SoulCoreAttack99's Avatar
    Add SoulCoreAttack99 on Facebook
    I hope so for sure.

Iím screwed stores only had 1 preorder and apparently thatís all they have coming in so guess I need to go to amazon and reputable sellers

well that's good to know for next time. I didn't ask but this time I wanted to buy one to be sure I got one and depending on the info we got buy another. since we might get wave 2 and this being my first v-pet, I'm fine with just one to see if i'll enjoy them and then maybe buy more like the 20th pendulum has caught my eye.
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Any of the Aussies able to confirm whether Dub or Sub names are being used? Very curious to know, Piyomon vs Biyomon, etc
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

All Dub names so far from what i've seen. 3/4 Ultimates/Megas so far. The Brown MGreymon evolved last night and the Yellow one this morning. I knew Metal Tyrannomon would be due at some point today so I'm glad I used his DP this morning because he just became Machinedramon not long ago. Megadramon should be evolving sometime around 1030 tonight if my calculations aren't too off.

Welp, just like that it no longer looks like i'll get Aegisdramon. I left the Digimon with my fiance and she forgot about them and left them in a pile of their own excrement. I'm pretty sure it would have been more than 2 calls made in the time I was gone. So close...

Edit:
    Disregard! He evolved afterall! Now I can Combine Machinedramon and Aegisdramon for Rust Tyrannomon. When do you guys usually decide to do things like that? I was thinking of waiting a day or so but then I guess there's not practical reason to hold out.
    Last edited by Snix; 07-17-2019 at 03:08 AM. Reason: adding more to the comment
    Hello.

Ain't got no mojo...
    So happy I ordered from Amazon. I'm happy to wait if it means I can be guaranteed my v-pet and choose the colors.

Ain't got no mojo... SoulCoreAttack99's Avatar
    Add SoulCoreAttack99 on Facebook
    GameStop won't have them by the end of the week or early next week since they're being shipped to the warehouse and will probably take a while to get them all packaged into stores since we still pre-ordered them so unexpectedly and still no response of a phone call or email from GameStop. Lemme know what you think! 😞😞😞😞

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    Any of the Aussies able to confirm whether Dub or Sub names are being used? Very curious to know, Piyomon vs Biyomon, etc
    teddymon is monzaemon so there's that

Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ... 41112131415161724 ... LastLast