With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    By the way humulos, I've noticed on your Ver.20th guide that you have MetalGarurumon evolving from the Slayerdra egg and WarGreymon from the Breakdra egg. It's actually the other way around.
    Good catch! I'll get that fixed right now.

Also called my Gamestop again, definitely not coming today. I doubt anyone else in the US will be receiving theirs today either...
    Last edited by humulos; 07-15-2019 at 10:07 AM.
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Ain't got no mojo...
    So weird that they get theirs before Amazon.

Quote Originally Posted by humulos View Post
    It was also disheartening to hear that my Gamestop had only 4 pre-orders, all of them mine. I live in a heavily populated area, so it's insane to me that there wasn't one other person in the area who didn't pre-order. I wish Bandai had announced these in some way, even just a press-release would have been nice.
    that's kinda sad to hear, surprising too given out of the 15+ stores I've contacted in aus they're completely out of stock and have been since preorder.
    I definitely agree bandai could've created more hype around these in the west

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Iíve been at my local Gamestop asking about the devices not being in yet. They are listed as collectibles and GS has a policy in place that they arenít suppose to give exact release dates for them but instead give a 2-week span of when they might come out. In other words, Gamestop has totally screwed us that went out of our way to ore-order and then go to the store for pickup. I almost got up at an exceptionally early hour just to be here at open but decided against it. Glad I didnít.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Yeah apparently they are arriving at the WAREHOUSE today. Such a disappointment. Was really looking forward to picking mine up today.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Follow Patorikku On Twitter Visit Patorikku's Youtube Channel
    Good news for me is my GS is going to purposely set aside one of each color for me so I donít miss out on them when they do arrive.

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by Patorikku View Post
    Good news for me is my GS is going to purposely set aside one of each color for me so I donít miss out on them when they do arrive.
    Same here.

I went and basically they confirmed none of them have them cause they are currently in transit. Not much GS can do because they weren't given on time. Probably unforeseen complications. His suggestion on the timing is later this week if at all this week and that if you pre-ordered your going to be called when they get in.
    Let the world be harmonic once again
    Onto the sterling future.

My local stop said they were at the warehouse yesterday

Brown MetalGreymon just evolved! He straight up lost a battle to a Biyomon...
    Hello.

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast