With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    Jesus, thatís a lot of vitamins!

Yes, the CPU battles for sure count.

Gota keep em healthy.

I'm on day 4 an 5 for my digimon today.
    I thought for sure I'd get teddymon but he didn't evolve.
    I'm a at 50+ battles with 90 an 92% win rate.
    Guess maybe tomorrow both my metalgraymon an numemon will evolve?

MetalGreymon won't evolve for a while (48 hours of being awake)

ugh! Both MetalGreymon and Megadramon fell asleep at 11.00pm while MetalTyrannomon was still awake. I went into the other room to do a few things, came out now at 1.00am and remembered I was meant to put him to bed! Thatís one care mistake out of two, fingers crossed I donít make more.

Do you get a care mistake of you donít treat a battle wound right away?
    Last edited by Snix; 07-14-2019 at 08:04 AM.
    Hello.

Follow SkytheGoggleHead On Twitter Add SkytheGoggleHead on Facebook Add SkytheGoggleHead on Discord Add SkytheGoggleHead on Steam
    I can't wait to pick up mine tomorrow! As a side note, I noticed that Gamestop FINALLY listed them for preorder on their website. Even though they release tomorrow lol. Bit of a last minute change but go off I guess.

@Snix I dont think it counts as a care mistake but you can risk death if its left untreated for too long i think. I never used that method to get care mistakes anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Glowsocks View Post
    I'm on day 4 an 5 for my digimon today.
    I thought for sure I'd get teddymon but he didn't evolve.
    I'm a at 50+ battles with 90 an 92% win rate.
    Guess maybe tomorrow both my metalgraymon an numemon will evolve?
    I too am hoping for my teddymon tomorrow, such an awesome mon.

man i wish more of my friends preordered, they all had the "we will get em when they release" mindset, now everywhere is sold out and theyre selling online for 3x RRP minimum

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiramisu View Post
    anyone know if the CPU battles ALL count towards the 15 battles required to get perfect? as in, can we just beat up on the rookie stage digimon over and over to the a 80+% winrate?
    Any and all battles count. But to get to Perfect, at least 15 battles must be fought at the Adult/Champion stage, and any fought at the Child/Rookie stage don't count towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwing64 View Post
    anyone know if the CPU battles ALL count towards the 15 battles required to get perfect? as in, can we just beat up on the rookie stage digimon over and over to the a 80+% winrate?
    Any and all battles count. But to get to Perfect, at least 15 battles must be fought at the Adult/Champion stage, and any fought at the Child/Rookie stage don't count towards it.
    ah thanks for the heads up! I've heard conflicting accounts with whether or not child/rookie battles count so ill be sure to grind a few more to make sure my champions have 15.

thanks again man

Ah great thanks Snix.

Got teddymon today. Evolved before I woke up.
    Just seen him sitting there lol.

Was worried all today that metalgraymon an teddy would both be dead as I was flat out at work. Didn't get a chance to look at em
    Fed em up an put to bed by the time I got home two poops an only one hunger heart missing on both.
    Durable little bastards

Yeah, once they become grown ass Digimon they don't crap themselves and demand food all the time. It's like a small reward a week into looking after them.
    Hello.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Anyone know the status of release for these over in the US?
    Got some friends over there that are getting kinda impatient with Australia's launch being over a week ago now, and I can't find a solid launch date beyond what Amazon says.
    This is a great question. I walked into my GameStop on Saturday while I was out shopping, just to see if it was actually going to release on July 15th like their system says. Well, the employee helping me did say that they are showing release for July 15th, they didn't show any devices in transit, meaning I probably won't be getting it today. They said maybe Tuesday, but I don't have confidence in that date either. Another user had a similar experience, they aren't expected to get theirs either.

It was also disheartening to hear that my Gamestop had only 4 pre-orders, all of them mine. I live in a heavily populated area, so it's insane to me that there wasn't one other person in the area who didn't pre-order. I wish Bandai had announced these in some way, even just a press-release would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    My two have been plotting along well so far. Iíve managed to reach the Digimon I was aiming for so far. One thing I completely spaced on was what the evolution of the Agumon on the Brown device was. I didnít want two MetalGreymon, so I set out to get MGMon on my Yellow and Mamemon on the Brown. I looked at the guide Humulos made so I knew what I needed to do; the problem was I let my fiancť pick which adult to go for. We got so caught up in the conversation, and I was so chuffed she was taking an interest in the whole thing, that when she said she wanted Devimon I just went with it. It didnít dawn on me what I was doing until it was too late to make care mistakes and overfeed for a Meramon.
    Hahaha, yeah, I've been there. But I also really like the original Metal Greymon so wouldn't mind two of them :-P

big thankyou to this forum and humulos for all the amazing info, you've made reliving my childhood much easier
    You're very welcome!
    Digitama Hatchery
    Evolution guides and more for all Digimon Virtual Pet releases 2017 and beyond
    Digital Monster Ver.20th ē Digimon Pendulum Ver.20th ē Digital Monster X/X2
    What are Digimon Virtual Pets?

Follow wildwing64 On Twitter Add wildwing64 on Facebook Add wildwing64 on Steam Add wildwing64 on DeviantArt
    By the way humulos, I've noticed on your Ver.20th guide that you have MetalGarurumon evolving from the Slayerdra egg and WarGreymon from the Breakdra egg. It's actually the other way around.

Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast