With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

Thread: Digimon Ver.20th English Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Snix View Post
    Oh man! I wanted to record Greymon evolving! I set my alarm for a few minutes before, but I forgot to change the day. I was right about the exact minute he evolved though, because he woke me up! Iím spitting chips that I didnít use all of his DP before he evolved again! Oh well.
    aaah i totally forgot the DP reset on digivolution! i take it you're aiming for blitz greymon next up Snix? do you now have two metal greymon?

Yeah two MetalGreymon right now haha, oh well better than nothing. Yeah Iíll take them
    both as far as I can, but without a V2 egg running I wonít be able to take them all the way to the furthest possibility just yet. Iíll send a copy of BlitzGreymon from one to the other and the raise a V2 egg next generation THEN Iíll reach the end.
    Hello.

Ain't got no mojo... TheRedRanger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinx View Post
    Yeah, it's heartening to see us pick it all up again so willingly, and hopefully it speaks some volume to Bandai that the franchise still has a place over here even after they basically totally gave up on it.

The lack of D1 again is a bit of a shame because an online tournament would definitely spark some additional excitement.

I'm tempted to see if I can get my hands on a D-Com for the online project for a bit of fun in lieu.

An aside:
    Anyone know the status of release for these over in the US?
    Got some friends over there that are getting kinda impatient with Australia's launch being over a week ago now, and I can't find a solid launch date beyond what Amazon says.
    Wait, hang on. You mean Australia's release was BEFORE the US? That's... a first. For some reason I thought I read about some people in the states already having theirs.
    A Chosen Child is never truly alone...
    Australian Digidestined!

Even though I factored in the delayed time for my second Greymon, I stupidly forgot the Devidraman would be a few hours ahead of evolving compared to Monochromon, because heís been staying up til midnight. Anyway I delpleted all of Monochromons DP in preparation for later today but I only did one third of Devidramons thinking Iíd have more time on lunch. I just sat down to eat and he already evolved into MetalTyrannomon! Iím glad heís a perfect now but also disappointed I didnít use all his potential DP. Ugh.
    Hello.

Even though I factored in the delayed time for my second Greymon, I stupidly forgot the Devidraman would be a few hours ahead of evolving compared to Monochromon, because heís been staying up til midnight. Anyway I delpleted all of Monochromons DP in preparation for later today but I only did one third of Devidramons thinking Iíd have more time on lunch. I just sat down to eat and he already evolved into MetalTyrannomon! Iím glad heís a perfect now but also disappointed I didnít use all his potential DP. Ugh.

What's the purpose of using all the DP?
    Im set to get teddymon today an wondring what the point of expending all the dp?
    If you feed with vitamins till it's full again an battle till it's depleted does it do anything?

Ain't got no mojo...
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRedRanger View Post
    Wait, hang on. You mean Australia's release was BEFORE the US? That's... a first. For some reason I thought I read about some people in the states already having theirs.
    Yeah it's a bit funny the order they're going in, just judging by ebay listings it got released in Hong Kong before Australia. Canada's supposedly getting it on the 20th if ebgames is to be believed, and US either later this month or early next depending on which outlet you're looking at.
    Last edited by bobwoggle; 07-14-2019 at 12:32 AM. Reason: small corrections

If you feed it too many Vitamins it will likely get sick and die. People often do this when they want to kill one off to start another.
    Hello.

If you feed it too many Vitamins it will likely get sick and die. People often do this when they want to kill one off to start another.
    Good tip for future but I fed mine over 200 yesterday with no issues. Fill the battle bar an go again.

anyone know if the CPU battles ALL count towards the 15 battles required to get perfect? as in, can we just beat up on the rookie stage digimon over and over to the a 80+% winrate?

Jesus, thatís a lot of vitamins!

Yes, the CPU battles for sure count.
    Hello.

Page 11 of 47 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast