With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "Digimon Last Evolution - Bonds" May Be the Title For the Digimon Adventure 20th Film

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by Kon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Guys I'm not making up things, to be precise I adressed him a question to him via Twitter when we were like in the midway of tri. to ask him how does he felt about the absence of the 02 cast, and to express him how pissed of I was about the whole situation. He never replied me, but I got a like from him, so it's quite logical he won't charge in an open way against an official product considering what is on the stake, but you don't really have to be the most clever guy in the word to realize that Kakudou has expressed his affection for both the cast of Adventure & 02, although the latter is not that profitable marketing-wise, and as an artist and creator he may feel they are ruining the legacy of his creation, let alone its internal consistency.
    A "like" in a twitter?

There are many reasons why someone can put a "like" to your commentary that don't imply he hates the treatment of 02 kids in Tri.

Even if he has problems with the treatment of 02 kids in Tri (which we don't know), we wouldn't know if that's the problem with the new project.

You shouldn't treat this as a confirmation.
    I'm not telling this is a confirmation or alike, I'm just saying since the beginning that this is an assumption based on some facts. There's a whole difference about that. In my opinion, after it becomes more and more visible the treatment the 02 kids are going to have in this film, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Kakudou's quitting from this project. Not a confirmation whatsoever. The only think I stated is there are some facts that indicate it may go that direction, that's all. And I wouldn't blame him tbh.

I'm not telling this is a confirmation or alike, I'm just saying since the beginning that this is an assumption based on some facts. There's a whole difference about that. In my opinion, after it becomes more and more visible the treatment the 02 kids are going to have in this film, I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Kakudou's quitting from this project. Not a confirmation whatsoever. The only think I stated is there are some facts that indicate it may go that direction, that's all. And I wouldn't blame him tbh.

It's a flash from the past that I was told I could share!

"I see that it's been a year later and he still hasn't learned a fucking thing."

https://twitter.com/onkeikun/status/1001090430635790336
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post

"I see that it's been a year later and he still hasn't learned a fucking thing."

Okay I assume you guys understand the difference between giving an opinion and making an statement, right? In that tweet yeah I crossed the line, but the fact that I normally express myself that way doesn't make it any truth. In this thread what I was trying to say is that I'm pretty sure Kakudou feels that way, but that's just MY INTERPRETATION of things. Do I have any evidences? No. Do I have any signs? Absolutely. But again it's just my personal assumption on things because this is a what? A forum in which we can give our free opinion on things respecting each other, which is exactly what Onkei-kun hasn't been doing for a while now. You are more than free to have your own opinion about Kakudou's motivations on the resigment of this project, and I have mine, we don't necessarly have to agree. And I'm more than done with this.

I'm going digital
    Follow onkeikun On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcFBR View Post

Okay I assume you guys understand the difference between giving an opinion and making an statement, right? In that tweet yeah I crossed the line, but the fact that I normally express myself that way doesn't make it any truth. In this thread what I was trying to say is that I'm pretty sure Kakudou feels that way, but that's just MY INTERPRETATION of things. Do I have any evidences? No. Do I have any signs? Absolutely. But again it's just my personal assumption on things because this is a what? A forum in which we can give our free opinion on things respecting each other, which is exactly what Onkei-kun hasn't been doing for a while now. You are more than free to have your own opinion about Kakudou's motivations on the resigment of this project, and I have mine, we don't necessarly have to agree. And I'm more than done with this.

I am glad that you've brought up the topic of how to understand the difference between giving an opinion and making a statement, and I'll be happy to further this discussion with you after you have learned to do so. Until then, goodbye.

A statement made up by an opinion is still an opinion. That's just the more vehement way I normally express myself, I said "I didn't made up things" in the sense that these signs that make me think that way exist, I didn't sourced anything beyond that because Kakudou never told such a thing as far as I know, and needless to say he could have liked my tweet by error or for many other reasons.

Luckily for me, I'm not the kind of guy that buys anything raw on the Internet without having at least processed and verified it before in my mind, and I can tell you are a clever person and feel the same way. I'm aware though there are lots of people who don't/can't do that, that's exactly how politicians normally gain votes, but it's not my responsability if anyone takes my subjective statement as a factual truth, and it's not yours either.

In the future I will try to modulate my phrasing if that's a problem for some people in the site and overall I will try to avoid talking about any tri.-related stuff.

Ain't got no mojo...
    A statement made up by an opinion is still an opinion. That's just the more vehement way I normally express myself, I said "I didn't made up things" in the sense that these signs that make me think that way exist, I didn't sourced anything beyond that because Kakudou never told such a thing as far as I know, and needless to say he could have liked my tweet by error or for many other reasons.

Luckily for me, I'm not the kind of guy that buys anything raw on the Internet without having at least processed and verified it before in my mind, and I can tell you are a clever person and feel the same way. I'm aware though there are lots of people who don't/can't do that, that's exactly how politicians normally gain votes, but it's not my responsability if anyone takes my subjective statement as a factual truth, and it's not yours either.

In the future I will try to modulate my phrasing if that's a problem for some people in the site and overall I will try to avoid talking about any tri.-related stuff.
    Are you really trying to go "Look, lying by presenting my opinions as facts is just how I express myself! People should know that I can't be trusted to be accurate and forthcoming, and if they don't then they're just not as smart as me!"

Because I gotta tell you, that's just not a good look, mate, especially from the guy who thinks someone liking his tweet is a secret message saying that his wild speculation is correct.

Completely digital
    I'm not a moderator, but I think it is enough about that topic. Each party gave their opinion on this.

We just have to be careful not to expand theories as if these were certainties.

Yeah, time to move on.

But, just to clarify Shinji's final statement... everyone should apparently be aware that anything he says is apparently untrustworthy as he might be making it up or otherwise pretending something he thought up is fact.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

I come from the net
    That's interesting. Now will they do 02 characters in this or are they getting their own movie? That would be something.

Follow Saelnaha On Twitter Add Saelnaha on Discord
    As much as I would be down for a 02 movie, I'm not exactly optimistic that it would happen. I think they'll at least get mentioned in this movie, if only to explain where they are.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast