With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erismon's Ultimate Form from ReArise

Erismon's Ultimate Form from ReArise

Been a wait for this guy...

Image Thumbnail (custom)

After V-Jump teased him with a silhouette, we finally get a look at the ultimate for Erismon in Digimon ReArise!

No name at the moment, and clearly a rather evil looking fella. Interestingly, it appears he's also part spiral (or infected by them?), so it'll be interesting to see where it goes, along with what the 'standard' version of him ends up looking like (likely with Erismon themed coloring.)

it was roughly a year ago that we first saw Stefilmon, his Perfect form, a few weeks before the game launched in Japan, so not bad timing overall.

His name, more details, and more images to come!

Thanks to Dynastea_Chrome for the image.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Junior Commander
    I'm really hoping that the standard version keeps the extra pairs of eyes.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    geeeeeeeeeze I sure was right about it being evil but I didn't expect... that ​, that's terrifying

Ain't got no mojo...
    I wonder how different will his true Mega form be compared to his corrupted one makes me excited to see a video(hopefully) about his transformation and wonder what his profile will be like since Stefilmon rivals Red digizoid hopefully something interesting be cool if he got his own unique type of Digizoid.

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    That thing's just terrifying.

we might not have a name for him yet but we do have a name for 1 of his attacks
    デスぺレイト ボルテックス

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    here's the evolution sequence

https://imgur.com/MuNseIl (it's a gif)

for those who don't wanna watch it, he fuses with a keramon and woodmon spiral to become it
    Last edited by Muur; 05-20-2019 at 11:48 AM.

Junior Commander
    The design of the arms really fits the "spiral" theme.

I'm pretty sure he fused with all of those spirals, not just two, considering they all disappeared when he evolved.
    Last edited by YongYoKyo; 05-20-2019 at 08:24 AM.

That is one spooky hedgehog. I really want some official art so I can soak all the details in.

Follow Chortos-2 On Twitter Add Chortos-2 on Discord
    I don’t think this is actually his ultimate form.

• Part of his body—basically the whole torso—looks like a Spiral, who have so far been treated as “not Digimon” in the ReArise story. (Although there is a chance that the whole story is about them being unfairly discriminated against and trying to prove they should be treated fairly.)
    • When the characters see this, they also say: “Is that even a Digimon?” “Did Herissmon become a Spiral now?”
    • The next chapter preview calls this a horrible transformation, so I think there’s a chance that the real ultimate form looks significantly different.

Of course, you might want to treat this as a dark evolution and hence an alternate ultimate form, like SkullGreymon or Megidramon, but in this case I think it’s not even a Digimon, and either way, I expect the regular evolution to look different.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast