With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Erismon's Ultimate Form from ReArise

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    we might not have a name for him yet but we do have a name for 1 of his attacks
    デスぺレイト ボルテックス
    "Desperate Vortex," in case anyone was wondering. It's strange that we don't have a name for it yet. Did the game not give one, or did it have one and we just haven't found out yet?
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by TMS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by shaikgb View Post
    we might not have a name for him yet but we do have a name for 1 of his attacks
    デスぺレイト ボルテックス
    "Desperate Vortex," in case anyone was wondering. It's strange that we don't have a name for it yet. Did the game not give one, or did it have one and we just haven't found out yet?

Its name is shown as ??? and it seems Bandai are one step ahead too as they didn't put its model into the code yet, meaning we can't find out based on that either (so I guess they're actually aware they get datamined now)

I come from the net MasterOfTartarus's Avatar
    Add MasterOfTartarus on DeviantArt
    thatīs a pretty awesome dark evo, looks epic canīt wait to see it in itīs full glory aswell as the good guy version

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    While it looks epic and spooky, it's not really the kind of Digimon I'd look forward to. Anyways, it seems there will be another regular form for the Ultimate of Erismon (a la Raguelmon/Rasielmon) which sounds quite more promising. Interestingly enough, I guess these are good news for those who were waiting for more Beast-type Ultimate Digimon instead of the traditional Armored Humanoid Knight instead.

Kinda looks like Baihumon xD lol

Hope real for is that form and not a humanoid digi ><

I come from the net
    That's an interesting evil form. I really wonder what his normal form looks like.

I come from the net
    Wow! First time Erismon's Ultimate form got more eyes besides Holy Beasts and few usual Virus types. Kinda sad almost all forms of Erismon have drills instead of needles.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow Hawk View Post
    Wow! First time Erismon's Ultimate form got more eyes besides Holy Beasts and few usual Virus types. Kinda sad almost all forms of Erismon have drills instead of needles.
    You don't like drills on hedgehog dragons?

I come from the net
    I'm pretty sure this Ultimate form is probably "Beast" type... lol It's not just that I hate drills. I just want impressive dangerous looking quills on this Erismon's evo line like Togemogumon! Drawing drill quills only makes those big that look easy to draw... For example I really like the design of Beyblade's Hedgehog. Thinner quills with heavier well detailed designs are something I admire and like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12