With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digimon ReArise English Release Coming Soon?

Digimon ReArise English Release Coming Soon?

Another surprise!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

The Digimon ReArise Twitter posted an image with a few different versions of the Digimon ReArise logo we haven't seen before.

The one relevant to us is one completely in English.

The only text on the post reads "DIGIMON ReArise coming soon!"

Image Thumbnail (custom)

Looks like various international, English included, releases for Digimon ReArise are coming soon!

Hopefully we get more information about this quickly!
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    If it does, I wonder if they'd dub it or just use subs

I'm in. I keep trying to get into Links, but it is just too damn much of a grind for me. I'll take something more story based, gladly.

I hope to be getting a new tablet to play the game. My brother owes me some money and I will get it as soon as it comes out. I am hoping that they have all the Digimon that Linkz have, plus more.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryudamon View Post
    I hope to be getting a new tablet to play the game. My brother owes me some money and I will get it as soon as it comes out. I am hoping that they have all the Digimon that Linkz have, plus more.
    it doesn't have everything from links, but it does have some hackers memory digimon that links doesnt have such as agunimon and lobomon

here's the full list

https://digimonrearise.boom-app.wiki/entry/digimon-list

note that knightmon, breakdramon, hawkmon line with dynasmon as the mega, and fighter mode are added this week so arent on this list yet

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    so will it be available on IOS/app stores?

With no knowledge of how ReArise plays, I'm very reluctant to try yet another Digimon phone game after the last two were...not good after a brief amount of time. But I'll give it a try at least.

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Yaay at last! With CS & HaMe and news on Survive right after the corner, this announcement arrives at the perfect timing! I just hope they shutdown Linkz at last and Bandai focuses entirely in ReArise for the Smartphone gaming aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaioumon View Post
    With no knowledge of how ReArise plays, I'm very reluctant to try yet another Digimon phone game after the last two were...not good after a brief amount of time. But I'll give it a try at least.
    I played both and I can tell I prefer ReArise over Linkz. Given it's a story-driven game makes you get more engaged to the gameplay, at least it happens to me, and the fact that the Digimon raising aspect feels more rewarding and less "grindy", in the sense that each Digimon is more unique and not only an evolution fuel. The storyline so far it's not something as breathtaking as let's say Hacker's Memory, but it's really enjoyable overall. In fact, it kinda reminds me to the first arc of episodes of Appmon and I relate that. So even if you didn't like Linkz, I would give ReArise a try if I were you.

Follow ArkheStar On Twitter Add ArkheStar on Discord
    I just hope they won't rip people off here in west

Ain't got no mojo...
    Confirmed on the USA Links facebook page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast