With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Coming to Nintendo Switch?

Hacker's Memory Coming to Nintendo Switch?

A bit of a surprise...

Spanish retailers Fnac and Game.es both had listings for Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth- Hackerís Memory posted earlier.

At this point they've taken the listings down, although Game.es still has the stand-in coverart on their server.

Both also listed the date it was coming out as October 30th (almost certainly a stand-in also.)

No further details of the potential release (Is it just for the Switch, or other platforms also? Would this be akin to the Japanese version of Hacker's Memory that included the original Cyber Sleuth?, etc.) is available at the moment.

For the moment Bandai-Namco hasn't announced a Switch release of Hacker's Memory, but hopefully good news will be coming soon!

Thanks to a few different people for sending this in, Gematsu for some details, and Elotrolado for the news.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow KiriGuy On Twitter
    Donít wanna get my hopes up too much but Iíd love it if this also lead into a PC release, I assume if its real then itíd be for fans on Switch (and possibly PC/Xbox in the west) without PS4s to refamiliarise themselves with the Digimon games before Survive is released.

I hope itís the japanese version, that would be worth buying again for the new digimon to be used and transferred to the original

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    This is literally the best thing that could happen to Digimon right now in order to get more recognition! I'm so excited ^_^

Survive & HaMe are now the best two reasons to get a Switch asap!!

Ain't got no mojo...
    My only concern would be if they release it near Pokemon Sword and Shield's release date.

Ain't got no mojo... IndustrialPanic's Avatar
    Yeah that would really be a kick in the gut if they did that. Hopefully(if this is true) they release HaMe at least like 1 moth before or after pokemon.

Maybe they will add more Digimon into the game. I been hoping they add the last of the Dorumon lines to the game for the past year or so.
    Try my quiz on Sporcle. My name is CuddyFox on it. Have fun with the quizzes. I worked hard on them. I made some of them easier. https://www.sporcle.com/playlists/CuddyFox/digimon-time

Hmm, Iím hoping it contains the first CS with the HM Digimon added to it like Japan got. Of course this is all contingent on the port being legit!

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Just remember Best Buy "leaked" Persona 5 for Switch two months ago, and it turned out to be wrong.

and they better patch the PS4 version if they do add new mons.

Maybe they got confused with Survive?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast