With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hacker's Memory Coming to Nintendo Switch?

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by flintlock View Post
    Maybe they got confused with Survive?
    It's possible. I looked onto those websites, and they do indeed do not have Survive listed, whilst Amazon recently put up Survive for Switch. its possible they were supposed to be survive too, but since survive isnt on there right now, you'd think they'd take down HM and replace with switch instantly

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    GAME España has confirmed that this rumour is true via Twitter. They say they have removed it temporarily because they are arranging some stuff at the moment, but it will pop up soon and both games will be launched on October, 30th indeed.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Videojueg...13689962708992

Please Bandai give us more playable characters this time-- yes Apollomon I'm looking at you!~

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    GAME España has confirmed that this rumour is true via Twitter. They say they have removed it temporarily because they are arranging some stuff at the moment, but it will pop up soon and both games will be launched on October, 30th indeed.

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/Videojueg...13689962708992

Please Bandai give us more playable characters this time-- yes Apollomon I'm looking at you!~
    I mean, it might not still be the case because even if it is, they shouldn't be announcing stuff before Bandai

also when did the original DSCS become part of this

Quote Originally Posted by Muur View Post
    also when did the original DSCS become part of this
    A screencap of one of the sites listed it as 'Cyber Sleuth + Hacker's Memory', but the screencap was also using what appeared to be a heavily customized browser font, so symbols could have been changed or rendering wrong. The same listing also didn't call it 'Digimon Story' and used the stylized one word 'Cybersleuth', which Bandai generally hasn't used. Even ignoring possible rendering errors, it gives the appearance that the store wrote the listing name rather than using something from Bandai.

The screencap of the other site that someone did before it was pulled with a standard font didn't show any such symbol or oddities in the name.

Personally, I think if you're gonna port it to other systems, and if the prices are accurate... yeah, it needs to be a 'complete' Cyber Sleuth package. But while the listings themselves are solid enough to suggest something is probably going on with Hacker's Memory, original Cyber Sleuth, while likely, is a bit more of a guess at this point.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Huh, interesting if true! I'm not entirely sure I'd feel the need to triple-dip, but I'd certainly recommend the game to anybody that hasn't played it, or that only went through it once.

Maybe if it came with the OG Cyber Sleuth...

I come from the net
    ...I'll buy it then. It's on something I own so I would have reason to get it.

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    Oh man. Glad I held off on buying the PS4 version now.

Hopefully it won't be a long wait.

Follow G-SANtos On Twitter
    If this is accurate, could this be this month's big announcement?
    Anime... PAAWAA!!!

I come from the net Shadow Shinji's Avatar
    Follow Shadow Shinji On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    I hope not. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm super excited with this more than likely CS + HaMe bundle in the Switch and I'm sure it will mean a lot for the recognition of Digimon in the future, but by big announcement I expect something like a new anime series, more news on Survive or an official announcement from the Story title in progress, unless this new release brings some extras to the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Shinji View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G-SANtos View Post
    I hope not. I mean don't get me wrong, I'm super excited with this more than likely CS + HaMe bundle in the Switch and I'm sure it will mean a lot for the recognition of Digimon in the future, but by big announcement I expect something like a new anime series, more news on Survive of an official announcement from the Story title in progress, unless this new release brings some extras to the table.
    If it features some brand new Digimon created for the Switch ports I could see it being the big announcement.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast