With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: I had an idea for a royal knight gaiden/side story and could use some feedback?

Ain't got no mojo...

I had an idea for a royal knight gaiden/side story and could use some feedback?

So the royal knights are my favorite characters in the franchise and I've been thinking of writing a side-story for them and have had some ideas.

1. A battle against the 7 great demon lords

2. A battle agains the Bagra army and big death stars

So, was wondering, any thoughts on how this could go?

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    To be honest, Royal Knights' battle against Bagramon and his army has already kinda been done in Xros Wars Manga so...

As for the great demon lords, it could go like this: out of blue, lots of evil digimon from dark area start to ramage the digital world and it seems that Yggdrasil doesn't do anything to stop them so Jesmon is the first on the scene to stop the invasion and he finds out something is wrong with Yggdrasil and tells the other Royal knights and they all enter into Yggdrasil's domain and realized that it has been taken over by Barbamon. After a relatively quick battle the royal knights dispatch Barbamon. Before dying Barbamon laughs and tells them that there are 6 other evil demon lord digimon like him and some are even more powerful than him and he sends out a signal to unite all 6 other demon lords. Hence the battle begins...

I would also go for the idea of Royal Knights vs the Olympian 12 too...

Quote Originally Posted by frankiemon827 View Post
    To be honest, Royal Knights' battle against Bagramon and his army has already kinda been done in Xros Wars Manga so...As for the great demon lords, it could go like this: out of blue, lots of evil digimon from dark area start to ramage the digital world and it seems that Yggdrasil doesn't do anything to stop them so Jesmon is the first on the scene to stop the invasion and he finds out something is wrong with Yggdrasil and tells the other Royal knights and they all enter into Yggdrasil's domain and realized that it has been taken over by Barbamon. After a relatively quick battle the royal knights dispatch Barbamon. Before dying Barbamon laughs and tells them that there are 6 other evil demon lord digimon like him and some are even more powerful than him and he sends out a signal to unite all 6 other demon lords. Hence the battle begins...I would also go for the idea of Royal Knights vs the Olympian 12 too...
    Maybe the RKs and O12 have to put aside their differences to fight against the Death Stars, Dark Masters, etc? Maybe one of the RKs falls for one of the female O12?

Add frankiemon827 on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by miru View Post
    To be honest, Royal Knights' battle against Bagramon and his army has already kinda been done in Xros Wars Manga so...As for the great demon lords, it could go like this: out of blue, lots of evil digimon from dark area start to ramage the digital world and it seems that Yggdrasil doesn't do anything to stop them so Jesmon is the first on the scene to stop the invasion and he finds out something is wrong with Yggdrasil and tells the other Royal knights and they all enter into Yggdrasil's domain and realized that it has been taken over by Barbamon. After a relatively quick battle the royal knights dispatch Barbamon. Before dying Barbamon laughs and tells them that there are 6 other evil demon lord digimon like him and some are even more powerful than him and he sends out a signal to unite all 6 other demon lords. Hence the battle begins...I would also go for the idea of Royal Knights vs the Olympian 12 too...
    Maybe the RKs and O12 have to put aside their differences to fight against the Death Stars, Dark Masters, etc? Maybe one of the RKs falls for one of the female O12?
    Problem would be that Death Stars, Dark Masters are not strong enough to put up a fight with RKs & O12..let's get them fight together to try and defeat Zeedmilleniumon(who's prob the most OP digimon in existence...)

Problem would be that Death Stars, Dark Masters are not strong enough to put up a fight with RKs & O12..let's get them fight together to try and defeat Zeedmilleniumon(who's prob the most OP digimon in existence...)
    Yeah, or we could have those lesser evil groups all team up together.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    theyre strong enough if you want to them be strong enough