With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: What device has the clearest pixels in your experience?

Follow Amby On Twitter Add Amby on Discord Visit Amby on XBox Live

What device has the clearest pixels in your experience?

In my experience, my V2 has a clearer background than my V4, I am looking for good dark pixel in contrast with a light background, I have the deep saver and metal empire pendulums and while I love them, I wish their backgrounds werenít so prominent and distracting. Iím not sure if pixel coloring varies from model to model or individually. My husbandís English V1 has the nicest clearest pixels but I wish it werenít the English model. Digivice wise, I have the D2 Version 2 and D-Ark Version 2, D2ís pixels are fuzzy D-Arkís are pretty clear.

I ask ask because I have very bad eyesight so Iím on the hunt for the best contrast pixel devices and trying to avoid obscured backgrounds. Mind sharing yours?

Follow AguChamp On Twitter Add AguChamp on Discord Visit AguChamp's Youtube Channel Add AguChamp on Steam
    I imagine you're more interested in Japanese products, but I'll still share that for me, my D-Power v2 is pretty fair, though I've also noticed that the Digimon Neos have awfully bad screens. They're painfully dark, even in direct light.

The Pendulum 20th is much clearer, but the background may be an issue. My Japanese v-pet v2 might be a problem too, dark screen and background.
    Have you looked into removing the background insert from v-pets? I mean, at your own precaution.
    Shrine to the Yellow Dino destined to save man of it's sins.

Follow Amby On Twitter Add Amby on Discord Visit Amby on XBox Live
    I wasnít aware you could remove the background insert, Iíll have to do some research thank you!