With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia

Thread: [Question] US D3 or Japan D3?

Follow AguChamp On Twitter Add AguChamp on Discord Visit AguChamp's Youtube Channel Add AguChamp on Steam

Question [Question] US D3 or Japan D3?

I've been looking to get a digivice recently, but I'm stuck between two and I'd like some help if possible.

While I like the idea that the Japanese D3 allows using any digiegg on any digimon, and I'm generally a fan of the bigger screen, I'm also turned off by the restriction of Digimon partners in each version, and the fact that attaining any jogresses requires a fellow device to jogress with, which in my case would require an extra $100 dollars.

Any suggestions?
    Shrine to the Yellow Dino destined to save man of it's sins.

Follow humulos On Twitter Visit humulos's Youtube Channel Add humulos on Steam
    If the partner restriction bugs you, get a Ver 15th! All 6 partners are available on one device, and you don't need another device for Jogresses, apart from Imperialdramon Paladin Mode who wasn't on the original D3 anyway.

Currently entirely off the grid, will return on June 23rd

Follow AguChamp On Twitter Add AguChamp on Discord Visit AguChamp's Youtube Channel Add AguChamp on Steam
    My only issue with the ver.15th is the price, but I think I'll look into it, thanks!
    Shrine to the Yellow Dino destined to save man of it's sins.