With the Will > Portal | Forum | News | Gallery | Podcast | IRC Chat | File Island | Digital Starlight | Card Terminal | DMA | Digipedia
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Digimon in Linkz is Jazamon! Images of all his evolutions!

New Digimon in Linkz is Jazamon! Images of all his evolutions!

We've been waiting to hear about this little guy for awhile!

Image Thumbnail (custom)

About 2 months ago we got a peek at a new Digimon who would be showing up in story content in Digimon Linkz.

With the update appearing to be live, we have names and images of each form of this new Digimon.

We think name translations are reasonably close, but those may be touched up shortly.

Image Thumbnail (custom) Image Thumbnail (custom)

He starts off as existing Digimon before we meet his child form, Jazamon! This is the same Digimon from the initial teaser artwork above who appears as a more modern/sleek version of Vorvomon.

Then we get his adult form, Jazadomon. He almost appears as some type of VTOL craft.

It appears he gets a decent degree bigger when he evolves to his perfect form, Jazarikmon. He appears much like a fighter craft, even having rockets attached to his wings.

Last up (and a bit more menacing looking) is his ultimate form, Metallicdramon. This appears to be going a bit more directly to the mirroring Vorvomon theme (they all mirror a bit, but the first and last appear to do so far more obviously), as this time it appears he's based heavily on Volcanicdramon, Vorvomon's ultimate.

Hopefully more images and info to come about this guy!

Thanks to Shadow Shinj for the heads up and AB_Cannon and rastadog77 for the images.
    Help With the Will out out, click the Donate button and subscribe/donate so we can improve the site.

Follow Muur On Twitter Visit Muur on XBox Live
    After seeing the teaser last night I expected it to take a month lol. Also didn't expect all his forms at once. He really is a counterpoint to Vorvomon. ...I really dislike everything after the rookie tbh. Eh it'll grow on me. Bandai should've done the reference book right after he came out to include him.

now for Herissmon mega as he too has been teased though for may not April.

Ain't got no mojo... KoreeluStromboli's Avatar
    Follow KoreeluStromboli On Twitter Visit KoreeluStromboli's Youtube Channel Add KoreeluStromboli on DeviantArt
    Metallicdramon looks cool.

isn't his perfect form name read as jazarihimon instead of jazarikmon? am i reading this right?
    also i'm not a fan of his adult and prefect forms the ultimate form looks ok even tho his face is a little scary
    Last edited by shaikgb; 04-25-2019 at 06:18 AM.

I'm a Maniac
    I'm reading it as Jazarihhimon. I like the airplane-dragon thematic, but the Adult's face seems way too "chibi" for me.

I like em! Surprised we got the entire line at once though, that is pretty uncommon.

I come from the net
    Add The Golux on Steam
    yeah I would normally romanize that as "Jazarichmon" since japanese tends to use a final h-kana matching proceeding vowel for the german "ch" sound.

Ain't got no mojo... DragonicEmperor's Avatar
    I like them and I get why they are this way, but I still think it's boring to just be metallic versions of the Vorvomon line.

Pretty wings on the Mega though.

Follow TMS On Twitter Add TMS on Facebook
    Anyone have a guess at the etymology? "Jazarihimon" does have a German look to it, but I don't know if the other forms are German too. It might mirror the names of Vobomon's forms, but those were such weird combinations of different words that it's hard to say.
    MY PROJECTS
    Published books: Odd Lodgings, The Silent Garden & Darker Places, Collecting in Darkness & Other Stories
    Digimon Fan Fiction: The Call
    Card Games: Digimon Tactics and Shadow Stories [both in-progress]
    Questions or comments? Hit me up at #wtw on irc.rizon.net

I appreciate that we have more jet Digimon but I think I'll like it better when Kenji Watanabe art is released.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast